PM Injector Whispers: Interactive Stories Ver. 2.1.2.12.21 Injector MOD | ARM64 | Unlock Choice | Unlock Story

Unfortunately, this doesn't work for me. I can attach the mod to my VMOS pro and get the start menu working, but even with "Unlock Choice" switched on, when I attempted to pick the premium choice, it would send me to purchase. Still, thank you so much for your hard work.

Dont work never had this problem with modedd apks i tried this mod injector with every emulator and its dont work i use the overlay menu with the unlock choice and story options and its dont work its still ask diamond for clothes and premium options lol dont waste your time like me this app is a waste of time...

I even used LD9player that in the main page say its working its simply dont work i download the original apk from the post , then pm injector ,check that root acess is granted in settings , load the whisper apps until the homescreen , load pm injector , press atach to app , after start menu , the menu appears in whispers, i choose unlock stories and premium options but its dont do jack shit... its still ask diamonds for clothes and premium options

I got it to work !!! if you see in the app how many diamonds you need to pay for a choice, then you have to uninstall the whispers app and make the process again when it works theres no diamonds in the premium options , keep trying i only get it to work in my third try... Thanks a lot ! and sorry for bein an ass... it was driving me nuts !

Someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong. I am using x8sandbox, which I've confirmed is rooted with root checker. I downloaded the original whispers apk and pm injector from this post. I cloned the apps to sandbox. I make sure whispers is running, then I open pm injector. I locate whispers and press attach to app. Everytime I do, it crashes. It gives me the following message, "unfortunately, pm injector has stopped working". Has the method stopped working or am I doing something wrong?
Can you tell me how u did it? I installed the injector and the game from this post but when I entered the pm injector and searched for the game I couldn't find it...

Tags Tags
whispers: interactive stories whispers: interactive stories cheat whispers: interactive stories hack whispers: interactive stories mod