PM Injector Whispers: Interactive Stories Ver. 2.1.2.12.21 Injector MOD | ARM64 | Unlock Choice | Unlock Story

See it for yourself, pay attention at the top right corner showing it's version 1.6.3 at the beginning of video.
Have you even installed the v1.6.3 game APK I provided?

Also, I am giving serious thoughts to stop modding this game. It's really tiring and troublesome as I always need to justify the mod is working.

Yes, I installed 1.6.3. I opened the game, 5 seconds passed and it closed. I do not know what is the matter. No, please don't stop making a mod for this game. The mod is cool.

See it for yourself, pay attention at the top right corner showing it's version 1.6.3 at the beginning of video.
Have you even installed the v1.6.3 game APK I provided?

Also, I am giving serious thoughts to stop modding this game. It's really tiring and troublesome as I always need to justify the mod is working.

I can confirm that the mod is still working like a charm and has been since it was released. I really appreciate it, and I know there are others that do as well. I hope that you will continue on with the mod for those of us who are reading and following the installation instructions properly. However, I cannot say that I don't understand why you'd want to give it up because people are always claiming it doesn't work when it absolutely does. If you decide to ditch it, I just want to say thank you for keeping up with it as long as you did.

I would have uploaded the whole video but it told me it was too large..... so here's a screenshot.

I Screenshot_20230415_225149_Video Player.jpg

Reactions: Anesa and EricaNSE
I keep getting kicked out. It will close on its on. I tried reinstalling still not working please help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230422-134016_VMOS Pro.jpg
    Screenshot_20230422-134016_VMOS Pro.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 113
I keep getting kicked out. It will close on its on. I tried reinstalling still not working please help.

I am sorry to be a bother and I am so greatful for your hard work when modding Whispers, but I have downloaded the newest version 1.6.3 as you can see and I keep getting kicked out by app closing before fully loading app.Us there a way I can fix this? Please don't stop modding your mid usually works for me using VM and this is the first time having this issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230424-054507.png
    Screenshot_20230424-054507.png
    329.4 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot_20230424-054511.png
    Screenshot_20230424-054511.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot_20230424-054520.png
    Screenshot_20230424-054520.png
    769.2 KB · Views: 79
Reactions: galadrielmm
I am sorry to be a bother and I am so greatful for your hard work when modding Whispers, but I have downloaded the newest version 1.6.3 as you can see and I keep getting kicked out by app closing before fully loading app.Us there a way I can fix this? Please don't stop modding your mid usually works for me using VM and this is the first time having this issue.
The same. Only when I opened the game, 5 seconds passed and it closed.

What are you using to play the game?

When you say you are using VM are you talking about F1VM? Just wondering because there are quite a few. Also, because that is the same one I have been using and it's working fine for me. It may not be the mod that is causing the issue. Sometimes apps behave that way when they need cache cleaned. Try cleaning the cache and see if it works for you after that. Hope this helps.

When you say you are using VM are you talking about F1VM? Just wondering because there are quite a few. Also, because that is the same one I have been using and it's working fine for me. It may not be the mod that is causing the issue. Sometimes apps behave that way when they need cache cleaned. Try cleaning the cache and see if it works for you after that. Hope this helps.
[/QUOTE

I am using VMOS PRO. I guess I can try to use F1VM never used it before. I did try clearing cache and it didn't work for VMOS.

I've been using F1VM this whole time and it's been working fine. I even tried it an hour ago and it was working as it should. I have another suggestion for you though. Uninstall whispers. Make sure you download the latest version from the post here, provided by the author, and install that. If for some reason you can't install it that way, use the apkpure app to install whispers.

Reactions: Miosrt38
@Tee2Tee

I can't confirm all the virtual machines the mod works on, but there are some listed in the original post here and a few in the comments. The only other virtual machine I tried besides F1VM is v8 sandbox, and it didn't work. It just won't work on some virtual machines, but it will on others. If you experience this, you'll have to keep trying until you find one that works for you.

I've been using F1VM this whole time and it's been working fine. I even tried it an hour ago and it was working as it should. I have another suggestion for you though. Uninstall whispers. Make sure you download the latest version from the post here, provided by the author, and install that. If for some reason you can't install it that way, use the apkpure app to install whispers.
Thank you, uninstall helped

@Tee2Tee

I can't confirm all the virtual machines the mod works on, but there are some listed in the original post here and a few in the comments. The only other virtual machine I tried besides F1VM is v8 sandbox, and it didn't work. It just won't work on some virtual machines, but it will on others. If you experience this, you'll have to keep trying until you find one that works for you.
Thank you, is there a specific F1VM you use?

Tags Tags
whispers: interactive stories whispers: interactive stories cheat whispers: interactive stories hack whispers: interactive stories mod