Not Working WWE Mayhem Ver. 1.75.124 MOD MENU APK | Frozen currency | Reward multiplier | Damage multiplier | Defense multiplier | No Hack Detection | Bypass Ban

I'm still unsure how to "erase" my Facebook data completely so when I log in I won't be banned, instead of registering a new Facebook profile. If you know please help me. When I first tried the mod, I multiplied a lot of rewards (currency) like 40k gold after finishing the first tutorial match. Then linked my account and was able to play fine without the mod, no bans or anything but when decided to use the mod 2nd time in the future just to add more gold, because I ran out of gold, I got banned. I want to do the same trick but with more gold so won't need to use the mod again. Or clearing the FB data completely is not possible and only with the mod can play on the same account?

I'm still unsure how to "erase" my Facebook data completely so when I log in I won't be banned, instead of registering a new Facebook profile. If you know please help me. When I first tried the mod, I multiplied a lot of rewards (currency) like 40k gold after finishing the first tutorial match. Then linked my account and was able to play fine without the mod, no bans or anything but when decided to use the mod 2nd time in the future just to add more gold, because I ran out of gold, I got banned. I want to do the same trick but with more gold so won't need to use the mod again. Or clearing the FB data completely is not possible and only with the mod can play on the same account?
Try revoke app access from your FB. If your data are still present, contact game support to get your data deleted

Thanks for the reply. Do you know if a Facebook page can be used to login in mobile game? It's like a separate account but your access it by login to your existing Facebook profile. Maybe it won't work.

Thanks for the reply. Do you know if a Facebook page can be used to login in mobile game? It's like a separate account but your access it by login to your existing Facebook profile. Maybe it won't work.
yes it will work. An account created on facebook page works with apps