Not Working WWE Mayhem Ver. 1.75.124 MOD MENU APK | Frozen currency | Reward multiplier | Damage multiplier | Defense multiplier | No Hack Detection | Bypass Ban

Hey he is right (LordPSN) yesterday it works well with glitch shop now it broken sad af. Frozen currency is broken <--

Reward Multiplier works -
Damage Multiplier works -
Defense Multiplier works -

Please check for yourself.

Hey he is right (LordPSN) yesterday it works well with glitch shop now it broken sad af. Frozen currency is broken <--

Reward Multiplier works -
Damage Multiplier works -
Defense Multiplier works -

Please check for yourself.
Yeah I checked before releasing, all features worked fine for me! I checked again as requested and realized the developer patched something which is related to frozen currency. As far as I remember, the free shopping glitch came from frozen currency so I'll try to fix it, but I don't think the glitch will work again

Yeah I checked before releasing, all features worked fine for me! I checked again as requested and realized the developer patched something which is related to frozen currency. As far as I remember, the free shopping glitch came from frozen currency so I'll try to fix it, but I don't think the glitch will work again
Hey We would really appreciate if you can fix the free shopping. Otherwise for new players like me who are currently at level 4, it will nearly impossible to get 5 stars, forget about 6 star champs.. please. @AndnixSH

Frozen Currencies // Currencies do not decrease it does not work anymore.
Hey We would really appreciate if you can fix the free shopping. Otherwise for new players like me who are currently at level 4, it will nearly impossible to get 5 stars, forget about 6 star champs.. please. @AndnixSH
Frozen Currencies is fixed. Fortunately, free shopping still works after changes, so enjoy while it lasts. Free shopping glitch is a part of Frozen Currencies so I wrote about it in the thread and in the menu. Please download APK again

And I'm still at level 6, 5 years banned account with unlimited everything except mayhems, lol. Never had time to play it

Frozen Currencies is fixed. Fortunately, free shopping still works after changes, so enjoy while it lasts. Free shopping glitch is a part of Frozen Currencies so I wrote about it in the thread and in the menu. Please download APK again

And I'm still at level 6, 5 years banned account with unlimited everything except mayhems, lol. Never had time to play it

Help. I'm getting this error.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-16-20-59-38-08_3d73e98b1ad3bd2575f7a56513d89a0c~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-16-20-59-38-08_3d73e98b1ad3bd2575f7a56513d89a0c~2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 40
Thanks man. You are awesome.. finally free shopping!! 😂🙏 And you are still 2 levels above me!! 😬😂
Just 1 last request.
Can you please add unlimited loot cases for quick 5 and 6 star champs?
I know you mentioned above that you are busy with other work but please include unlimited loot cases for future mods. Thanks

Thanks man. You are awesome.. finally free shopping!! 😂🙏 And you are still 2 levels above me!! 😬😂
Just 1 last request.
Can you please add unlimited loot cases for quick 5 and 6 star champs?
I know you mentioned above that you are busy with other work but please include unlimited loot cases for future mods. Thanks
I said it before, I don't have time for that. How can you not understand? There is NO plan and NO ETA when this feature will be added. Let's move on for now