GIVEAWAY X-Mas / New Year VIP Giveaway | 20 Free VIP To Win! |

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathLantern

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Oct 7, 2017
isekai
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year To All Staff PM,Also Members of PM We all have been through a lot of memories since 2017 And we all already prove that we still can Do the best Ever years, Hope Next year we still have same Energy Do the Best Never Be tired and bring more features

:gif07::gif06::gif07:

IDsolo

Platinian
Jan 3, 2020
myanmar
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
Ever since i found this website it is been my daily routine to see and play many modded games. Thanks you for all your efforts 🙏🙏🙏.

Platimus

Platinian On Fire
Oct 12, 2020
Philippines
Merry Christmas and advance happy new year to all of you! <3<3 I'm really greatful to find this website, and enjoyed lots of game's here on Platinmods. I'm tired of the same games I always saw on playstore. It's like their game library is not updating and looping and looping every single time/day. (It's like I already saw every existed games on playstore and not interested at all since I already played like 300+ mobile games.)

And I salute to every Modders out there that keeping us updated to some new games and free cool mods. Maybe I should try to learn coding as well to maybe, make a mod on some game's that I wanted to be modded.
And again Merry Christmas and a happy new year. let's enjoy this wonderful event together 🥂

mahir56

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 27, 2018
Merry Christmas to best modders. I've been a member since 2018 and still going strong, appreciate your hardwork

MrTuanAnh

Solid & Active Platinian
May 15, 2018
Đà Nẵng
Best wish from VietNam,too much lucky for me to win previous give away,but i think all platinian and all staff from PMT team will be happy if i win again,lol.Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :pepe017:

Hahoonie

Platinian
Mar 9, 2020
Vietnam
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
I have followed PMT around 3 years and still continue watching PMT every day to check new games.
The most I like in PMT is you have various mod game and app. I enjoy so much
The most I dislike in PMT is the vip mod. Not so many games in vip mod, and the risky of ban is still high.
Btw, you guys are so great. And can I win once in PMT :)))

kerlex

Platinian
May 31, 2018
palesine
Merry Christmas and happy new year for all member and modders
to the best place to find mods and best mods ! thank you all

thesamrtwun

Rookie
Feb 12, 2018
Merry Christmas guys! Happy new year as well! I don't really do new year resolutions, bc You gotta just go with the flow of whatever comes your way. Deal with it the best you can. Adapt and overcome. To the one that initiated this event out of your own kindness, "Stay gold pony boy" /cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.