GIVEAWAY X-Mas / New Year VIP Giveaway | 20 Free VIP To Win! |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momiji324

Platinian
May 20, 2022
China
To all modders and gamers,
2022 is coming to an end and it is a not a easy year for me,stress from financial and health is quite overwhelming and some little video game break away from reality is my only comfort,and I am very lucky to meet you guys at this big,heart-warming community.
I hope you are fine and far away from the hospital,and I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Play safe,stay happy,live long and prosper.

To 看得懂這段話的人,
他x的給我乖乖待在家裡不要出門亂走,信個p的早陽晚陽都要陽,生病了有多難受自己才知道,後遺症有ed啊懂不懂?
新年快樂。

Reactions: ruru677

Jdkdi

Platinian
Jun 10, 2022
UAE
I still remember how I came across this site searching for a game mod on the hackerbot site. I love this site. Hats off to the people behind the scenes. I love you whoever you all are. Keep up the good work.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! :pepe023::pepe017:

Zicaze

Platinian
Jun 8, 2021
Indonesia
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
I’m so proud of everything you accomplished this year, and can’t wait to see what you do in 2023! :pepe023:

axioo69

Platinian
Jun 16, 2019
Amhalla streest
Thank you for all the mods that have been given to us this year, being processed, and will be released next year. Above all, thank you for your patience with those who often misplaced mod requests, used offensive words, and lacked gratitude for the effort you put in. :pepe015:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Buwad

Rookie
Sep 6, 2022
Philippines
Happy new year to PMT.. thanks for sharung wonderful mods. you even have unstruction for those newbie like myself thats what i like here. please continue sharing wonderful mods.. thanks

Jyx

Platinian
Jan 19, 2020
Việt Nam
I can't eat or drink or spend Christmas with anyone, but I'll wish those who can, Merry Christmas to all of you here and everywhere else in the world.

Ashbell911

Platinian
May 18, 2018
Indonesia
Merry Christmas and happy new year.
I wish for nothing but the best for every platinmods mem and staffs. And hope this site Will thrive for the next years.

Gisla

Solid & Active Platinian
Nov 22, 2019
Stamina based Grid
Merry Christmas,Happy new year and as always, thank you for the great work always, Platinmods team.

We get to say what we want ? :face05:

Please move chat to below the boards so we get less "Please I would like a mod for life itself so I can use godmod to eat spicy curries" willy nilly. or maybe,

"use🔍 SEARCH 🔎 on the top right corner and not to request mod in the chat" in attention grabbing font.

Support has it hard, I feels.

Code Bronya

Platinian
Mar 5, 2022
Somewhere on Java island
Great time with platinmods, this community is great tho. Uh.. i don't had anything else i want to say. Thanks a lot for anyone in here...:gif07::gif07:

Ah, and i wish i could be a modder next year.. wahaha cant wait to mod game by my own..:face47:

Status
Not open for further replies.