GIVEAWAY X-Mas / New Year VIP Giveaway | 20 Free VIP To Win! |

Status
Not open for further replies.

GILGAMESH1

Platinian
Mar 16, 2022
Ecuador
Felices fiestas a todos, debo decir que estoy muy agradecido con esta página por que gracias a ustedes conseguí mods de aplicaciones que no pensé que llegaría a tener y me alegraba ver qué eran gratis eso siempre lo voy a agradecer este año fue muy bueno y espero el próximo también sea así muchas gracias nuevamente a todos los creadores de los mods son unas personas a las cuales les tengo mucho aprecio el mod del juego que siempre he amado es el de zenonia 5 es un juego antiguo pero que me sigue gustando demasiado como para dejarlo de jugar sin más que decir feliz año a todos los aprecio mucho de verdad.

_Alice

Platinian On Fire
Nov 8, 2022
China
Happy Christmas and New Year to all of you, and I hope your life will get better and better

ladyzmanx01

Solid & Active Platinian
Apr 7, 2018
ph
Merry Christmas to all members and modders. Great website, great mods, perfect enjoyment! More mods to come. Advance happy new year! 🎄❤🎆

zaginye007

Platinian
Aug 28, 2019
Usa
Merry Christmas and happy new year platinmod members and modders this year was ine of the best for me since i won a giveaway and become VIP thanks for everything and best wishs for next 💖 ❤ 💕 ♥

Multiverse

Rookie
Jun 21, 2018
Philippines
I discovered platinmods 6 years ago and am thrilled that the community is still going strong after all this time. I wish you the best for many more years in this great community!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the amazing admins, modders, staff, and members! 🎄❤⛄

Kowzi

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 4, 2020
Russia
Merry christmas and happy new year to the platinmods team, and obviously to all the members of this incredible site that has managed to unite thousands of people with just one thing; the love of games. This site really hooked me for the fact that it has so many amazing games and even better, completely free without any way to get money (ads). Thank you platinmods, for always delivering great quality productions and always caring about everyone's well being. :pepe023::pepe023::gif04:

xCrazyMeme

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 14, 2018
Merry christmas and a happy New year to everyone, thanks for all the hard efforts throughout all those years. Stay humble guys!

swizzly

Platinian
Dec 1, 2020
Indoensia
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for all platinmods member, especially for the modder and admin who always give the best service for us, and thanks for the efforts that you gave to us, and im so happy enjoying your free mods in this year, and I hope next year will be more game that you can mod and always update the old mod

jaykay (Thai)

Platinian On Fire
May 15, 2017
May the miracle of Christmas fill your heart with warmth and love.Christmas is the time of giving and sharing.It is the time of loving and forgiving.
Merry Christmas & Happy new year 🎉🎉🎉

Chinroku1

Platinian
Oct 10, 2022
Japan
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for everyone, i hope platinian modder always healthy so you can keep making game for everyone :pepe019::face12:

ahadali16

Rookie
Dec 27, 2022
Pakistan
Merry Christmas and happy new year to all members and modders, I hope next year the massive game will be modded. Very exciting to wait Also, good luck to anyone taking part in this giveaway

凜冰龍劍

Platinian
Feb 25, 2019
China
The PMT community is really active, you get a quick response when you speak here, and many new games come with mods. In the new year, I hope the PMT community will continue to grow

Bader1

Rookie
I have been a silent user from over 2 years but I have to say I'm a constant follower of your amazing community and mods. You guys done a great job to all users and you deserve the state you are in now with +1 million users around the globe. I wish the best for you and a special thanks for all the modders out there who always there for us through constant updates and fulfilling requests ❤. Merry Christmas 🌲☃🌲

Status
Not open for further replies.