GIVEAWAY X-Mas / New Year VIP Giveaway | 20 Free VIP To Win! |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chambe

Platinian
Aug 6, 2019
Philippines
Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year to all the amazing people here! Thank you for giving us great experience. May this holiday season brings you joy and happiness. You did a very good job platinmods. We always support you.

Aye

Platinian
Mar 16, 2018
Home
well tbh winning or losing dont really matter to me, i just want to say how grateful i m for your virus free apks u guys provide that too free of cost, i can run it without hesitations or having million of worries of getting hijacked, u guys r awesome

Rayted-R

Platinian
Jul 31, 2019
USA
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Another year to sticking it to greedy devs and p2w, even if I get banned 30% of the time.

NNeme

Rookie
Nov 17, 2018
3540 n
I just want to say thank you to all the mod creators. There are some games u just can't enjoy without cheats. Especially ones that are pay to win. Aka harry potter hogwarts mystery lmao. I want to wish a merry Christmas/happy new year to everyone. Thank you plantinmods for the mods. I like how I have never gotten a virus from downloading mods from this website. One thing I don't like is the fact that Diablo immortal isn't Moded . I would like a mega mod with unlimited all Forms of currency, unlimited xp, unlimited mana, unlimited Attribute points, god mode, damage multiplier, and all in game purchases plz and thanks.

Ras111011

Solid & Active Platinian
Nov 10, 2020
Philippines
All I can say is I'm really lucky I found this website and thank you so much for the mods I really appreciate it. Special thanks to the modders and admin

ikodock

Rookie
May 15, 2018
where? >.<
Merry Christmas and happy new year everyone.
Especially to all modders in this site that always work their asses to give us fun experiences to play the game for free.
Thanks guys.

hieu296

Rookie
Oct 1, 2022
VN
Happy birtday platinmod🎉🎉🎉
Thank you for your hard-working in 2022
Hope you happy and lucky in next year.
Thank you guys.

habiofficial

Platinian
Aug 6, 2021
Indonesia
Merry Christmas for those who celebrate. I wish health for all. thank you for providing the best mod. hopefully there will be many more games provided.

Yours faithfully

reianladj

Platinian
Jan 16, 2018
Merry Christmas and Happy new yearr!
hope you guys keep making slay mods that help us enjoy the game furthermore especially for those game that is really greedy for money. can't thank you guys enough 😭 glad to find this sites! anyway, keep the godworks in the future!!

Potato4

Platinian
Oct 13, 2021
Philippines
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!
I thank the modders who keep creating great and amazing mods and also to the administrators who maintain the community.

I'm expecting more and wonderful mods this coming 2023!
I enjoy using your mods! (Though some of my favorite games are only available in VIP)

Again, Happy new year!

PS: I really want the arknights mod so bad:face52:

Narwox

Platinian
Feb 1, 2021
Indonesia
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, I hope that next year will be better than the previous year. My wife will give birth in January 2023. Hopefully both of them will be given health and safety.amin.

HopeNara

Platinian
Nov 7, 2018
Nara
This is a user who has been using this site so much that it can be said that it is the best site than anywhere else. I look forward to seeing you again in 2023 and I hope you always upload a lot of good games.

And I think I uploaded a lot of Korean games. It's just a little disappointing that there are no Korean games.

Everyone stay healthy and Happy New Year!

miftaudeen47

Platinian
Oct 20, 2021
Ilorin
Good job to the platinmods team. You really did a great job back there and trust me, there would be more followers to this team and we hope more interesting mods are coming and a lot more interesting offers. We wish you the best. Keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.