This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Xeno Command Ver. 1.3.15 MOD Menu APK | Unlocked Full Game | Attack Multiplier | God Mode | Map Hack

Can you give me version only unlock purchase . don't need anything else just unlock purchase plz thank very much, i want to try hard this game without any mods except unlock purchase !^^

Can you give me version only unlock purchase . don't need anything else just unlock purchase plz thank very much, i want to try hard this game without any mods except unlock purchase !^^

Well, it comes with a Menu, so just don't toggle it?
Maintaining multiple versions means more work, so most modders would want to avoid it.

Maintaining multiple versions means more work, so most modders would want to avoid it.
this is just my opinion, most unlocked or cracked paid games have no identification as toast message or mod menu icon so people bring them back to share or resell them with the credit "created by me", especially when I looked at the guy's profile above, I wasn't surprised at all

Reactions: Yunana24

Ah right... you definitely have a point there.

but this version I don't know how to adjust the damage like the original version, how much is the attack multiplier, the damage will return to the original. Can you tell me how much to adjust this value to the original?

Wtf man, i just wanna try hard this game As fair as possible I just don't want to buy this game for a variety of reasons. For me, a game with cheating interference will not be interesting anymore =))

Wtf man, i just wanna try hard this game As fair as possible I just don't want to buy this game for a variety of reasons. For me, a game with cheating interference will not be interesting anymore =))
If you tell me how to balance damage from attack multiplier line in mod menu then problem solve and i don't need another version anymore =))

If you tell me how to balance damage from attack multiplier line in mod menu then problem solve and i don't need another version anymore =))
with this version when starting the game the original damage of the game has been changed, what I need is just to want the same damage as the original game, no other purpose.

Easy, just don't touch the menu at all. Feel free to hide it as well.

Attack Multiplier x1 means the attack is still your original value, because it is literally x1.

with this version when starting the game the original damage of the game has been changed, what I need is just to want the same damage as the original game, no other purpose.

Well this is not expected. I can have a another look later. It's sleeping time now for me.

Easy, just don't touch the menu at all. Feel free to hide it as well.

Attack Multiplier x1 means the attack is still your original value, because it is literally x1.
you can try this version and it's really not what you say, if you hide the mod menu don't touch it you can't even complete the easiest tutorial part because the damage is too low =))

you can try this version and it's really not what you say, if you hide the mod menu don't touch it you can't even complete the easiest tutorial part because the damage is too low =))

I am a little bit lazy to do debugging so I simply removed everything but Full Game mod.
You can find in the download section.

Tags Tags
strategy xeno command xeno command cheat xeno command hack xeno command mod