XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slycer

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 23, 2019
Konoha
Platinmods has been my go-to site for modded apps and games for quite some time now. All the staff and members are very friendly and helpful and support you when you have questions. All the apps and games are tested before being posted for use. Most importantly: All the mods are free! These things are what make Platinmods stand out from the rest and that's why I will support you always. I wish every member, the staff members and modders Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays and hope that Platinmods continues to grow even bigger!

lnb

Platinian
Jan 11, 2021
Cagliari
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to the team of modding! Christmas: the only time of year you can sit in front of a dead tree eating candy out of socks. Thank you for all you do to keep the mods working & the quick reply's on questions we have for yawl.

Khanhlofi2004

Platinian
Nov 11, 2021
Hi
Chúc mọi người thân yêu bên cạnh tôi một mùa Giáng sinh vui vẻ, may mắn và an lành. Chúc cho tất cả mọi người trên thế giới này luôn hạnh phúc, chúc cho những em nhỏ không có mái ấm gia đình ấm áp hơn, chúc cho những người già bách niên giai não, chúc cho mọi điều luôn tốt đẹp nhất. Chúc mọi người có một ngày giáng sinh vui vẻ, an lành và mạnh khỏe

MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄🎁

八神嘉儿

Platinian
Sep 8, 2021
China
非常喜欢这个网站,这里的人说话又好听,我超喜欢这里。
祝各位圣诞快乐,在圣诞享受自己喜欢的游戏。

xExodia

I Have To Get Staff
Nov 9, 2021
TR
Merry Christmas ( ˘ ³˘)♥

The best website for mod games i ever seen. Thank you platinmods ⊂(•‿•⊂ )*.✧

Ashen1

Rookie
Sep 11, 2020
4101 W 24th P
大概在一年前,我接触到了这个网站。我不知道贵站的宣传方针是什么,出于“自私”的心理,我没有大规模的宣传贵站,只是在朋友圈里小规模传播。如果贵站有意扩大影响,提高知名度的话,我很乐意在各大中文论坛宣传贵站,尽一份绵薄之力。这一年,我从贵站得到了许多的帮助(再次感谢诸位Mod制作者🙏),感激之情无以言表,希望贵站的工作人员和全体mod制作者能够度过一个健康、幸福、平安的圣诞节,愿你们一切安好。

JTMCC

Platinian
Jul 28, 2021
USA
Firstly, i would like to say thanks to the staff / modders for making this old guy's gaming life so much easier. i haven't coded since 2007 and i can't imagine how different things are now, so I tip my hat to you all.

Secondly, i hope every one, "staff / modders / and members" have a safe and happy holiday, here is to the new year, new games, and new mods :D i wish everyone good fortune in 2022!

Always,
JT

Status
Not open for further replies.