XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagle22

Platinian
Mar 31, 2018
Brgy.8 Lucena city
Maraming salamat sa walang sawa niyong pagbibigay saya sa aming mga platinian.
Sana ay magpatuloy pa kayo sa pag bibigay ng mga libre serbisyo.
Maligayang pasko sa inyong lahat

Nitri

Platinian
Nov 12, 2020
Japan
Dear santa,

i want to be a winner or find me a milf girlfriend the choice is yours

yours sincerely,
Mr,foreveralone

SinKarma

Rookie
Nov 1, 2020
Chile
I want to thanks everyone who is working here and wish them a happy xmas.

In this though times where everyone is stressed there's nothing better than playing modded games, thanks!

mixpig

Platinian
Jun 13, 2018
KOREA
메리크리스마스.
모두가 즐거운 크리스마스.
좋은날, 좋은일들만 가득하시길 바랍니다. 열심히 지내온 한 해 성공적으로 마누리하시는 연말 보내시길 바랍니다.
이곳 스텝분들 포함 모두 새해에도 건강과 행운을 기원합니다.

Merry Christmas.
Everyone has a happy Christmas.
I hope you have a good day and full of good things. I hope you have a successful year-end holiday this year.
I wish everyone good health and good luck in the new year, including the staff here.

King Soares

Platinian
Jan 30, 2018
Melhor do que todos os presentes por baixo da árvore de Natal é a presença de uma família feliz. Feliz, feliz Natal, que nos traz de volta as ilusões da infância, recorda ao idoso os prazeres da juventude e transporta o viajante de volta à própria lareira e à tranquilidade do seu lar. O Natal!

[T

King Soares

Platinian
Jan 30, 2018
Melhor do que todos os presentes debaixo da árvore de Natal é a presença de uma família feliz. Feliz, Feliz Natal, que traz de volta as ilusões da infância, lembra aos idosos os prazeres da juventude e transporta o viajante de volta à sua própria lareira e à tranquilidade de sua casa. O Natal!

[Translation]

Better than all the presents under the Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family. Merry, Merry Christmas, which brings back the illusions of childhood, reminds the elderly of the pleasures of youth and transports the traveler back to his own fireplace and the tranquility of his home. The Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.