XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platimus

Platinian On Fire
Oct 12, 2020
Philippines
Merry Christmas Everyone in this Community

I wish you to have a Wonderful Christmas. And a Good Health. Stay Home so that you won't Die lmao Jk. just keep yourself healthy and safe. And thanks for being part of this Wonderful Community!!🎉

Coldreader

Rookie
May 14, 2018
Paris
Merci à toute l'équipe PlatinMods pour nous offrir leurs services de qualité !

Je souhaite à tous de passer de merveilleuses fêtes de fin d'année 🎄

JustZek

Platinian
Aug 27, 2021
Somewhere in the PH
Merry Christmas everyone! Though it may be a bit early, Im as excited as all of you are, so I simply want to wish everyone a Happy and Merry Christmas this year. I hope everything is alright and that your Christmas will be a great one! I wish you all good luck!Merry Christmas everybody!!

Febytot09

Just Crazy
Jun 14, 2021
Milky Way
MARAMING SALAMAT SA MGA MODS NA GINAGAWA NYO,DAHIL SA MGA MODS AY NAPAPAGAAN AT NAPAPASAYA ANG AKING PAGLALARO.NAPAKSAYANG MAGING BAHAGI NG PLATINMODS COMMUNITY.MALIGAYANG PASKO AT MANIGONG BAGONG TAON SA LAHAT.

ENGLISH:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE MODS YOU ARE MAKING, BECAUSE OF THE MODS MAKE MY PLAYING IS EASIER AND FUN. I AM SO HAPPY TO BE A PART OF THE PLATINMODS COMMUNITY. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

Koenig

Platinian
Jun 26, 2019
Germany
first of all merry christmas to everyone later, its been couple years since I joined this Site and been happy with it since then

Status
Not open for further replies.