This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thank you all for bringing us the best mods and free mods on the internet for free. I've been been here for a while now and I'm still wondering what a VIP feels like. I'll be happy if I experience it just for one time. Merry Christmas, people

Primeiro lugar quero agradecer aqui pelo Belo trabalho que é feito e a transparência de vocês com os mod, ao contrário de muitos sites aqui não tem enganação.. e sempre é tudo muito prático e rápido.. e justamente vocês tem a parte vip pra poder arrecadar e etc.. não precisam ficar crescendo a base de mentira.. graças as vocês consigo mod de jogos e fazer conteúdos.. de qualquer forma já pretendia quando a situação melhorar assinar.. não estou falando isso porque quero ganhar nem nada do tipo.. apenas aproveitando a oportunidade e agradecer a todos os envolvidos.. que continuem pois só tem a crescer.. feliz natal a todos :)

You guys probably have the best site for android modding so I wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Hope you'll have a successful year, next year! Keep safe and God bless.

Thank you for give the best app and game on the user for personal use and learn to make a moding community on new members thank for all platinmods community and manmbers

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL OF YOU

Hello, PMT and Co! I've been skulking around here for years and have to admit every time I find myself posting something, I simply don't have the words to express properly how much I appreciate this community and the wonderful people that run it. This year has been a hard year, with its ups and downs for everyone while we are still all dealing with a very real threat to our health as well as everyday occurrences, but we also have those moments we cherish every year and can look back on. I truly hope for everyone a very merry Christmas, and a happy new year. May we all be thankful to see it, and continue to push forward.

Thank you ♡

Selamat Hari Natal dan Tahun Baru! Saya harap semua dalam perlindungan Tuhan pada momen yang berbahagia ini. Terima Kasih platinmods untuk jasanya dalam memudahkan urusan dunia game ini. Semoga ke depannya dapat lebih baik. Sukses untuk semua dan semoga sehat selalu. ❤

Merry Christmas.
Nguyện cầu người người luôn hạnh phúc
Cuộc đời đầy ắp những yêu thương
Chúc mọi người có một mùa giáng sinh ấm áp và ý nghĩa bên gia đình người thân bạn bè nhé.

Status
Not open for further replies.