XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gymson

Platinian
Dec 20, 2019
Polori
일단 이런 이벤트를 개최해주셔서 정말 감사드립니다

매년 크리스마스를 일이 바빠서 아무생각없이 지나갔었는데 이러한 큰 행운의 기회가 찾아온것에 대해서 매우 기쁜감정입니다 20명안에 든다면 좋겠습니다 모두 메리크리스마스 늘 건강하고 행복하세요

Carl.grr

Platinian
Nov 10, 2020
Chicago USA
I thank you all for bringing us the best mods and free mods on the internet for free. I've been been here for a while now and I'm still wondering what a VIP feels like. I'll be happy if I experience it just for one time. Merry Christmas, people ☃

Clubedogame

Rookie
Sep 12, 2021
Maceió Alagoas
Primeiro lugar quero agradecer aqui pelo Belo trabalho que é feito e a transparência de vocês com os mod, ao contrário de muitos sites aqui não tem enganação.. e sempre é tudo muito prático e rápido.. e justamente vocês tem a parte vip pra poder arrecadar e etc.. não precisam ficar crescendo a base de mentira.. graças as vocês consigo mod de jogos e fazer conteúdos.. de qualquer forma já pretendia quando a situação melhorar assinar.. não estou falando isso porque quero ganhar nem nada do tipo.. apenas aproveitando a oportunidade e agradecer a todos os envolvidos.. que continuem pois só tem a crescer.. feliz natal a todos :)

blinker02

Platinian
Sep 15, 2018
Philippines
You guys probably have the best site for android modding so I wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Hope you'll have a successful year, next year! Keep safe and God bless.

Arbaaz mulla

Platinian
Nov 12, 2020
India
Thank you for give the best app and game on the user for personal use and learn to make a moding community on new members thank for all platinmods community and manmbers

🎄MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL OF YOU ☃

ragingatsuma

Platinian
Nov 15, 2017
Merry Christmas platinummods!!! Thank you for a wonderful year and cant wait for what comes next in the upcoming year!!

Reysilva

Platinian
Apr 3, 2019
Hugs and Kisses!
Hello, PMT and Co! I've been skulking around here for years and have to admit every time I find myself posting something, I simply don't have the words to express properly how much I appreciate this community and the wonderful people that run it. This year has been a hard year, with its ups and downs for everyone while we are still all dealing with a very real threat to our health as well as everyday occurrences, but we also have those moments we cherish every year and can look back on. I truly hope for everyone a very merry Christmas, and a happy new year. May we all be thankful to see it, and continue to push forward.

Thank you ♡

annosandy

Rookie
Sep 24, 2019
Indonesia
Selamat Hari Natal dan Tahun Baru! Saya harap semua dalam perlindungan Tuhan pada momen yang berbahagia ini. Terima Kasih platinmods untuk jasanya dalam memudahkan urusan dunia game ini. Semoga ke depannya dapat lebih baik. Sukses untuk semua dan semoga sehat selalu. ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.