XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

mckvy

Rookie
May 8, 2021
thailand
โฮะ โฮะ โฮฮฮ..มามาไอ้หนุ่ม Platinmods.com ทีมั่วแต่เล่นเกม!เอ๊ย ไม่ไช่มัวแต่ทำงาน เด๋วซานต้าฯคนนี้จะให้ของขวัญ แต๊นแต๋นนน ของขวัญของเจ้าคือ "เจ้าPlatinmods.com ทั้งหลายจงตามหาเจ้าของกระทู้คนนี้และจงมอบ สิทธิ VIP ฟรีแก่เขา"ถ้าหากพวกเจ้าทำสำเร็จ ของขวัญที่เจ้าจะได้ คือบุญ วาสนา ความมั่งคั่ง ร่ำรวย เปี่ยมสุขทั้งPlatinmods.com ทั้งหมด เลย เทออออ...

ajinouga

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 12, 2020
indonesia
Terimakasih Platinmods atas kerja kerasnya, memberikan mod terbaik untuk para member, semoga sukses selalu, dan berharap kedepannya agar komunitasnya menjadi lebih besar lagi!! Amin. Selamat natal dan tahun baru!.

Thanks Platinmods for hardworking, to give all member the best Mods apps, hopefully in the future this site/community become bigger! Aameen.
Anyway Merry Christmas and Happy New year!!

お疲れさまでした! メリークリスマス!

mckvy

Rookie
May 8, 2021
thailand
20201113_170450.jpg
โฮะโฮะฮ์ฮ์ โฮะฮ์ฮฮ์. มามา ตะเข้ ตะเข้ Platinmods.com เล่นเกม ... ๊ะ ... ไช่ไชไม่ แต่สุดยอดสุดยอดฯฯฯฯ เลอเลอเลอ เลอ เลอ เลิศ แต๊น แต้จิ๋ว จิ๋ว ... com หรูหรา จงจาร์ยเหนือชั้นและจงตั้งใจสูง สิทธิ์ โจ้วีไอพี ฟรีเขา" เล... ทำขายดีสุดๆ ที่เจ้าเล่ห์เล เล้ง เล้ง เล้ง สุขPlatinmods.com เลย เล...

Yaaxiin

Platinian
Jul 31, 2021
china
Thank you all for your tremendous efforts of making great mods. Merry Xmas and good luck for the coming new year.

Veropapi

Rookie
Oct 8, 2020
Indonesia
Hello huge fan of this site, some of the most talented people here, with games I love. I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas and New year. And hope everyone is safe and Thier families. COVID isn't going to take our spirit.
Once again thank you all for your hard work so I can benefit from it. Keep up all the hard work people see you in 2022!!!

Lolkababoi

Platinian
Oct 26, 2021
Philipppines
Ok. Happy birthday Our king and Savior Jesus Christ son of God. Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Idc about the vip though just curious (Insert The rock stare meme)

yacinchaati

Rookie
May 14, 2021
algeria
نحن لا نحتفل بالكريسماس في تقاليدنا لكن من واجبنا احترام تقاليد الآخرين لذا
Merry Christmas and happy New Year

redpanda69

Platinian
Nov 27, 2020
nearby pond
Either way thank you for providing the fun for the last 2 years for us , i would like to see the community grow in the future.

merry christmas and enjoy your holiday lads !

dendiprasetyo

Platinian
Mar 30, 2018
Indonesia
Wishing all of platinmod member and family happy new year eve and christmas whose celebrate it. Hope all of you be healthy and safe. And happy birthday for me few days ago this month, 18 december. Cheers

kao123456

Platinian
Jul 30, 2020
日本
We are very grateful for your services in making our lives easier 🙏. Also for making us your priority and being frequent in updates. I WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.