XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mybeme

Rookie
Feb 19, 2021
Indonesia
Merry Christmas, and hopefully next year can be even better than last year, I didn't expect the gift, I wish you luck. for admins and moderators keep going.

Reactions: Ppeking

kengkoy

Platinian
Oct 10, 2020
Philippines
Happy Holidays! Thanks for all the wonderful mods and great games you fine folks provided! Here's to us and hopefully a better New Year, take care of yourselves, you're all appreciated and loved!

Reactions: Ppeking

Ppeking

Rookie
Dec 3, 2021
Bangl
Срећан божић свима! <3
Иако нама православним Србима није божић до почетка следеће године желим вам свима пуно среће и здравља :)
Не заборавите своје обичаје и традиције :D
:pepe017::pepe017:

magicmittens

Rookie
Jan 7, 2020
Amurica
I appreciate the work you guys put into giving us a safe and friendly community. Happy Christmas to you all and your families, and good health in the coming year!

neuman

Rookie
Oct 27, 2019
USA
I've been here for over 2 years as a free member. Very impressed with what the free content has to deliver. The VIP will definitely be so much better.
Merry Christmas Eve.

HDEST1810

Platinian
Mar 5, 2021
Ind
Happy Merry Christmas To All Of You,
Wish me luck and wish you all the best,
I can't say more than anything, I hope we all become better people in the future.

Thanks for Platinmods party,
I hope Platinmods will always more success than before...

王孙难留

Platinian
Oct 30, 2021
china
Good afternoon everyone (our country time is afternoon), here I wish the staff and all users a merry Christmas, let us celebrate this respectable holiday together, and wish everyone better and better
各位下午好(我们这个国家时间是下午),在这里我祝工作人员及各位用户圣诞快乐,让我们一起庆祝这个值得尊重的节日,也祝大家越来越好

Kyubi1412

Platinian
Nov 28, 2019
Indonesia
I am not celebrate christmas but i love to says merry cristmas to all people who celebrate it, i wish next year everything will be allright again.

Enjoy this christmas at home, playing game with platinmods. Its a one of the best gift ever.

Merry chrismas yall

Ps: sorry if my english is bad

Status
Not open for further replies.