XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

zuky05

Rookie
Oct 13, 2020
Slovakia
Vianočná ruža zdobí stôl, tíško hrá hudba. Čakáš ten okamih, aby sa ti splnila túžba.
Pokoj a radosť nech ťa v srdci hreje, nech sa Vaša rodina cez Vianoce smeje.

Merry christmas to everyone who don't understand.

DanielWaii

Platinian
Jun 12, 2018
Colombia
I wanna say thanks for all this help for all this years, I wish all of us have an amazing christmast and happy new year. Stary healty and safe.

¡Feliz Navidad a todos!

Bes_sh

Rookie
Dec 26, 2021
Vase*hard
Hello idont celebrate Christmas but all i could say is happ new year and i wish i would won the vip because i really need one of those

pecado1321

Platinian
Jan 4, 2021
Ecuador
It's incredible how time has passed, I came here on the recommendation of my colleagues in this forum, for the good work they do with mods, and I keep coming here all the time, and I keep taking that same satisfaction from the good work that the admins do. I wish each of those who make up this beautiful community. A beautiful and prosperous Christmas and the coming New Year.
Thank you all for being a part of all this <3

Gabihun

Rookie
Aug 27, 2018
Hungary
Sziasztok. Boldog karácsonyt és új évet kivánok a csapatnak. Sok dolog van itt amit szeretek és ha bármilyen mod kell azt itt keresem először mert megbízok az oldalban. Sok sikert! (Hi all. I wish you guys a merry Christmas and a happy new year. I love a lot of things here and if I need any mod I always come here first to check if its available because I trust the website. I wish you all the best!) (Native and translated to english the best i could sorry if its doesnt makes sense)

S29

Rookie
May 29, 2019
Indonesia
Beforehand ,Thank you very much for platinmods and its community. Such a wonderful thing that i discover this community. Though i'm unable to contribute anything, i just want to thank you to you all. Have a good day and, MERRY CHRISTMAS All.

VisionR1

Platinian
May 8, 2020
Greece
Καλά Χριστούγεννα 🎄 και Καλή Χρονιά να έχετε

English ver.

Merry Christmas 🎄 and happy New Year to everyone

Whitey1337

Rookie
Mar 27, 2018
Germany
Frohe Weihnachten allen hier dank euch ist mir auch nicht zu langweilig geworden 😁 Allen einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr.

Eng. Ver. Short Bad english ^^
Merry Christmas and a Happy new year for everyone:D

Status
Not open for further replies.