XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deninwili

Platinian
Jan 7, 2018
keep the spirit, stay healthy, stay happy, keep giving the best and thank you for your performance guys...:pepe001::pepe001::pepe001:

ainsama

Platinian
Apr 8, 2021
Brazil
Eu não sei se vocês acreditam em Deus ou coisa do tipo, mas eu espero que Deus abençoe cada um de vocês, não só a staff mas todos os membros. Gostaria de agradecer todo o trabalho incansável que todos vocês tem para nos trazer os melhores mods, sei que deve ser muito difícil conciliar vida pessoal, vida profissional e ainda os mods. Obrigado por tudo e tenham um ótimo natal e um prospero ano novo!

LordGarox

Platinian
Aug 25, 2018
Bali
There is no night without stars, there is always joy at Christmas.
The wind became frozen, but the family gathering became warmth.

Thanks to all the modder team here who always bring us joy every day.
Merry Chrismast and Happy New Year🥳

yalmanmfp

Platinian
Jun 27, 2018
turkey
İt will contain some turkish slang but all for good meaning.

Yav yarranızı yerim sizin. Kaç yıldır sizin modlu apklarınızı kullanıyorum; fakirkende oyunlardan keyif alabiliyorum. Allah kahretsin şu exchange rateler olmasa hem size destek olurdum hemde hak eden oyunlara.

SlardKing

Rookie
Apr 2, 2018
United States
Thank you staff of platinmods and modders and everyone who has to work hard behind the scenes to provide us with these apps and games that we all love so much. Hope everyone is healthy and will have a great future.🤗 Merry christmas 🎄🎄🎄

Se7enthSin

Platinian On Fire
Jan 24, 2018
Good fucking luck
Absolutely great job everyone for the staff and that's right you our members to be part of such a great and amazing community. Thank you everyone, I'm finally home cancer is in remission! My first born turns 1 years old the 26th. ❤

im0ren

Platinian
Nov 24, 2018
Nowhere
Dear platinmods comunity

2018 I joined, after years in Mr PCtrainer (antifun) comunity i crossed paths with platinmods, 3 years later im still here, with the guys that welcomed me, i want to wish you guys a merry christmas. And a easy way into the new year.
Modding\editing can be frustrating at times, let yourselves rest and enjoy this time of the year !
:pepe023:

Status
Not open for further replies.