XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nosferatalucard

Platinian
Dec 25, 2020
Peru
Hola, conociendo esta gran noticia ... Solo puedo felicitar a esta gran página por ayudar a las personas que lo pasan mal With many games ... y agradecerles por todo lo que los hacen agradecidos.

Belilibop

Rookie
Dec 2, 2021
USA
Unfortunately it's the 20th but oh well!

This Christmas season I thank God,
For awesome websites like Platinmods,
I know they'll always have my back,
When I'm looking for a game to hack.

Merry Christmas!

Garra997

Platinian
Dec 13, 2020
ID
Selamat hari natal semoga platinmods tetap berjaya dan selalu diberkahi. ☃࿌ིྀ྇⋆ᗰદ૨૨ʏ⋆࿌ིྀ྇☃ ☃࿌ིྀ྇⋆ᘓમ૨ıડτന੨ડ⋆࿌ིྀ྇☃

Danigzz

Rookie
Sep 11, 2021
Mexico
En estos tiempos cada vez más difíciles a toda la comunidad Platinmods les deseo una Feliz Navidad y prospero Año Nuevo no es fácil brindarnos un espacio en el cual la comunidad pueda distraerse gracias por todo su esfuerzo.
FELIZ NAVIDAD AMIGOS : pepe018:

MihaiIsAThug

Rookie
Nov 15, 2018
Moldova
Gândiţi-vă la trecerea dintre ani ca la o poartă. Puteți să treceţi prin această poartă în noul an şi să luaţi cu voi doar lucrurile şi gândurile bune.
Vă mulțumim pentru tot ceea ce faceți și vă dorim un an nou fericit!

Translation:

Think of the passage between years as a gate. You can go through this gate in the new year and take with you only the good things and thoughts.

Thank you for everything you do and we wish you a happy new year!

artflover

Platinian
Jul 16, 2021
ukriane
Дякую за ваші подарунки.
Щиро бажаю вам найкращого у новому році ;)
Хай щастя та здоров'я буде у ваших родинах, а також великого вам кохання ☀💓☺😇

riiet

Platinian
Feb 13, 2021
Indonesia
🎄Selamat hari natal bagi yang merayakan (Merry xmas)🎄

Saya sangat bersyukur bisa mengenal platinmods, karena pada saat itu saya sangat amat bosan bermain game, namun ketika menggunakan mod itu adalah kunci untuk dimana kesenangan bermain game kembali muncul.
Namun masalah baru muncul ketika saya bermain game menggunakan mod, yaitu adalah, ketika saya merasa sudah di puncak dari game tersebut saya kembali bosan. Tapi untungnya platinmods menyediakan banyak sekali game yang sudah di-mod dengan beragam fitur mod-nya, dan saya tidak pernah bosan untuk scroll kesana kemari mencari game yang menarik bagi saya 😁

Terima kasih PLATINMODS 🎅

Xiton

Platinian
Mar 27, 2018
Turkey
Friendship, help, support and much more. Platinmods has added a lot to me. I learned most of the things I didn't know here, and although this year has been boring or difficult for most of us, we can't deny that Platinmods has helped everyone here have fun and have a good time. I changed my username for the first time this year and even that was a very important and beautiful moment for me. On behalf of us members, who actually form the basis of Platinmods, I would like to thank the Platinmods forum, administrators, testers and modders. Every job has a degree of difficulty and you are the ones I respect the most
Thank you for providing free service to many people, including myself. If we are happy because of you, we want you to be happy because of us.
Hoping that 2022 will be a much better year for all of us
❤

Merry Christmas 🎁🎅🎄

Mizzani

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 1, 2020
Indonesia
Thank you for your hard work this year, I really appreciate the work of PLATINMODS, hopefully in the new year tomorrow you will be better than the previous year

HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎇 💐

Status
Not open for further replies.