XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna10m

Platinian
Jan 2, 2019
Bielsko-biała
Wszystkiego najlepszego na Boże Narodzenie i sylwester oraz dużo wytrzymałości z nami użytkownikami bo wiem jak potrafimy być męczący życzy : Anna 10m

Kaiserion

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 7, 2019
Germany Empire
Selamat Natal untuk platinmods dan para Modder tercinta.

Tanpa dukungan dan kebaikanmu, bermain game akan sangatlah membosankan di dunia ini. Semangat dan perjuangan juga motivasi darimu untuk modifikasi dan mengalahkan semua tantangan game ini semoga menjadi pembelajaran hidup lebih baik bagi semua anggota disini dan menjadikan hari hari bermain game lebih seru bahagia dan menarik

Jangan berhenti berjuang dan buatlah mod yang lebih aman baik dan bermutu demi reputasi, nama harum dan kebanggaan para modder sebagai modder terbaik di dunia game ini

zithegodking

Platinian
Jun 19, 2021
Kingdom 2068
MERRY CHRISTMAS To ALL PLATINMODS FAMILY and FRIENDS.
🎄🎁🎄🎉🎊🎄🎅🎁🎁🎁🎄🎅🎊🎉

Wishing all Members,Admin,staff of Platinmods Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I'm new here,this website is my Late Brother favourite website to download mods and stuff,He spend tons of time here. Well now I'm inheriting it,Thank you for all your guys hardworks.There are nothing to compare that what you guys have done to the Community.All the mods and stuff are high quality and time well spend. Although I'm not fans of mods or hacks games before but this Site give lots of fun stuff and mods that out of this world. Really Appreciated all the mods that has been shared and really happy I join this Platinmods Family, My late Brother will be proud to know this site is growing successfully.

Hope to see this Platinmods Family goes further and beyond success,and keep posting top quality mods as always,May all Members,Admin and Staffs have a great holidays and spend a very good time with family and loves one.Enjoy Your Christmas well and take a good care.

Cheers ,Happy New Year and Merry Christmas from SG by me
Zi

billy45

Platinian
Nov 6, 2020
orleans
Bonjour je vous souhaite un joyeux noël et de bonne fête et merci de tous se que vous faite partagez. Merci
Hello I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy birthday and thank you for all that you share. Thank you

Maxevil

Just Crazy
Jul 23, 2018
Netherworld
Thank you for creating this website & making it what it is now. It's the only website where i can download mods without having to worry about suspicious programs attached with it. Modders are not greedy for money, only games who are difficult to mod goes to vip & helpful staffs. Truly a great community.

Wishing all of you Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

edilsoninacio

Platinian On Fire
Oct 4, 2020
Brasil
Cartões de Natal, coloridos, tão iguais!
Mas este, ah... o amor... pela dedicação de voces. Feliz Natal a todos da Equipe Platinmods.com e membros Vips e não Vips,
Afinal... todos somos Vips na vida.

wellnes

Platinian
Dec 17, 2017
wünsche allen leuten hier schöne weihnachten und einen guten rutsch ihr seid die besten

Status
Not open for further replies.