XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

officialmj01

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 20, 2018
Philippines
Been here for quite some time now and I would say that the community is superb.

Thank you for sharing wonderful mods and applications that can be truly helpful for everyone. I also appreciate the constant updates with the content.

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to all the staff and to those who read this shall have a prosperous new year. 🌟💯🤝

Bruhaburp

Platinian
Sep 8, 2021
Philippines
Hello modders can't believe you spend your asses modding games for us but try to enjoy the holidays sometimes don't mind us annoyingly asking for updates lmao you guys can take brakes too but you need to work your asses again though any Jerry christmas also advanced happy new year can't believe you guys work so hard for someone's enjoyment someone might even have a child out there lol they might be parents can't believe some users just say What The FUuuuuUcK The Mod AIn'T WorkiNG DipsHIt you reCrEatE THe MOd YoU IdOIt lmao any have a chill Christmas

glazgo

Platinian
Apr 16, 2021
Ua
С новым годом! С новым счастьем! Играй, да не заигрывайся!

Kashyapr

Rookie
Jan 25, 2019
India
We wish you a merry Christmas..
we wish you a merry Christmas..
we wish you a merry Christmas..
And a happy new year
Native language: Telugu
క్రిస్మస్ శుభాకాంక్షలు
నూతన సంవత్సర శుభాకాంక్షలు

MinhKhang

Rookie
Apr 13, 2019
What
I don't know what to say, because I've never wished someone well for the holidays. I just wanted to tell you that Merry Christmas and your website is thriving. 😊

bozzyman

Rookie
Dec 17, 2018
Canada
Just wanted to say a big thank you for hosting this service. All these mods/private servers have been awesome to use and never had issues with you guys. Thank you for everything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.