XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

qdzero

Rookie
Aug 24, 2018
usa
Happy Yuletide to all of you.

We celebrate the Yule time. It is a Pagan celebration Ignore it and celebrate with family, people that you love, and remember: There is nothing that is a yearly celebration or spiritual knowledge, or something in our culture, that wasn't originally stolen from our Pagan origins. Even the Yule Tree, is an actual Pagan symbol.

fengtiang3

Just Crazy
Sep 3, 2021
中国
Dear Fellow Users
Its been a rough year (or 2), with covid and lockdown many of us have inevitably gone through hell whether that be financially or emotionally. Even now things arent looking to good BUT I want you to look back and think, was there a time you couldnt access or use Platinmods? NO!
I may not know much about what goes on behind the scenes of Platinmod, but I do know that they must have gone through everything we've been through AND still managed to keep up their high standards whether it be the modded games, apps or the site as a whole which we can all agree is brilliant.
I honestly hope everyone on the PMT team has a smashing christmas or just a great time ahead of them even if you don't celebrate.
MERRY CHRISTMAS PMT!

Mohamed omda

Rookie
Jul 2, 2020
Egypt
the first time I entered this site was because of pubg hack .. I play pubg with hack for 2 years .. Undoubtly platimods hack was the best hack I have ever used.. When you guys stop making pubg cheats I was really sad but when I want to search a game mod,this site is the first thing I think about.. Finally I want to thank the staff here and specially G-bo who was a very helpful and nice guy .. Merry christmas and happy new year for all staff and members🥰😘

Dome1117

Platinian On Fire
May 21, 2020
Thai
ขอให้ความอบอุ่นและความสงบสุขของเทศกาลวันหยุดนี้ จงประสบแก่คุณในวันนี้และตลอดไป #ครอบครัวPlatinmads❤

English ver.

May the warmth and peace of the holiday season be yours today and always.
#Platinummods family❤

Art-check

Rookie
Dec 8, 2021
Indonesia
First, Merry Christmas & Happy New Years to everyone!! 🎉🎉🎉
-
Terima kasih untuk kalian semua. Telah membuat mod, tutorial, panduan dan komunitas yang bagus.
-
Walau untuk sekarang aku belum bisa bantu, thank you for doing the best 🙏
IMG_20210905_111833.jpg

-someone

Attachments

HTMN001

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 7, 2021
Russian
Поздравляю с рождеством и наступающим новым годом! Желаю здоровья крепкого и дальнейших успехов!

Toadlegend

Rookie
Jul 21, 2021
Denver,Co
PLATINMODES is #1 place to get legit mod i can say that because i always comeback to this site to get mods thanks PLATINMODES and Merry Christmas and a Happy new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.