XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riajuushine

Rookie
Jun 16, 2017
Selamat Hari Natal dan Selamat Tahun Baru. Terima kasih kerana telah menggembirakan kami dengan aplikasi mod yang hebat.Harap pihak platinmod dapat meneruskan perjuangan ini.

Thank you for your hard work. I really appreciate it.Hopefully our community can last long without any interuptions. Stay safe everyone especially during this COVID-19 Pandemic.
:pepe013::pepe017::pepe016:

XenonDry29

Platinian
Aug 21, 2021
Germany
I dont want to say something everyone here already said before. So i keep it straight. Merry Christmas and i hope everyone have a nice time with theire family

Shakirkhan

Rookie
Aug 17, 2020
Karachi
I'm very excited I want only wwe mayhem game mod for Android all latest updates
But I don't get it hope that I get this vip status
Wishing Merry Christmas and in advance
Happy new year 2022🕺🕺♥

Lucif3rus

Awesome Active Platinian
Sep 14, 2018
UK
Moș Crăciun bate la ușa
scoate mana din mânușa
si va da din palma lui
darurile cerului.
Lângă brad si lângă foc
sa va umple de noroc.
Crăciun fericit!

English version:
Santa knocks on the door,
takes his hand out of his glove
and gives the gifts of heaven from his palm.
By the fir tree and by the fire
to fill you with luck.
Merry Christmas!

sorry it rimes nice in my language :( Romanian

Minhnhutphan

Platinian
Feb 5, 2021
An Giang
Tôi là người Việt Nam, ở đây tôi không có trang web nào giống như platinmods. game vừa miễn phí lại hay. tôi vô tình đã vào platinmods và rất thích thú. Chúc mọi người, ban quản lý và platinmods điều hành Giáng Sinh vui vẻ, và tất cả anh em trong nhóm, Giáng sinh vui vẻ bên gia đình và người thân nhé.

rexindecisive

Platinian
Mar 8, 2018
i am very grateful to platinmods for this 1-2 years time that i am here in this community and i happen to see this christmas giveaway and i wish to participate in it and win the vip as it is very useful for me. Thank you for your service and games Platinmods. Love you guys <3

hidden010

Rookie
Aug 5, 2018
indonesia
Til now i think this forum is the best for getting any mods for games and apps, i hope you guys will keep doing the best for the community,

Merry Christmas And Happy New year's for all member

Status
Not open for further replies.