XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiU099

Rookie
Dec 13, 2021
Sg
my name is Duc. I live in vietnam. Thank you so much for everything you do. I hope in the new year we will grow togetherIwish everyone a safe and happy Christmas with family and friends.🎄🎄🎄🎊🎁🎊🎄🎄🎄

Reactions: FliptZy

FliptZy

Awesome Active Platinian
Nov 10, 2020
philippines
First of all Merry Christmas and Advance Happy New Year to all the staffs.

ive been here for like 2-3years and i enjoyed playing mods given by the staff everygame that i played they update so fast i know its hard to mod games ( scripting) i thank you for all of your hardwork you've made my life awesome in these last year i got confined in hospital for 5months due to this pandemic its was boring as hell in there but Platinmods save my life it keep me from living everyday with just by playing games i hope you guys will still continue for 20more years thanks again for giving happiness p.s im not very good with english sorry

Jandu86

Platinian
Apr 18, 2020
England
★彡 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓭. 𝓞𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓯 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓸𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓲 𝓼𝓪𝔂 "𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝓨𝓸𝓾!! 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓾𝓼" 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮. 彡★

Jandu86

Platinian
Apr 18, 2020
England
You know how to make people feel loved. On the behalf of mod lovers i say "Thank You!! for everything you did for us" Merry Christmas to you and your families and to everyone who blessed to read and write.

Status
Not open for further replies.