Not open for further replies.

thorntos

Platinian
Apr 2, 2019
Ireland
giphy.gif

Najserdeczniejsze życzenia i cudownych świąt Bożego Narodzenia,
życze wam ciepła i wielkiej radości, miłych oraz hojnych gości,
Pod choinką dużo prezentów, a w waszych sercach, drodzy koledzy z Platinmods, wiele sentymentów.

życzy Użytkownik,
thorntos

Merry Christmas Platinmods!!!!

HexManiac

Platinian
Feb 3, 2020
United States
Christmas is over now, but I hope you guys had an amazing Christmas, and you got all the things you wanted this Christmas! :pepe017:

New Years is coming up soon now! Have fun, stay safe and make sure to spend it with your loved ones (even if your loved ones are 2D waifus/husbandos (╥﹏╥) LOL)! :pepe023:

Don't forget to do your gacha game rolls on that day for MAXIMUM LUCK and hopefully you'll get that one cute waifu/husbando that you've always wanted! (•̀ᴗ-)

Oh, one more thing. Big thanks to everyone in the modding community! I know modding isn't easy sometimes but I appreciate all the things you guys do for us here. Much love! (。・ω・。)ノ♡
anime-fireworks.gif

Suici99

Rookie
Jan 9, 2019
Japan
Thank you to platinmod member for creating this community and also to the other member and modder that have put much effort and sweat to adhere to our selfish request for mod,i sincerely thank you no words can describe how great you guys. Have a Merry Christmas and stay safe guys,lov you all😘

Wayne0502

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Jun 12, 2021
Taiwan
聖誕快樂以及新年快樂,忘掉今年的不愉快,一起迎接新的一年!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, forget the unhappiness of this year and welcome the new year together!

Gzero

Rookie
Mar 7, 2018
To all platinmods staff, Merry Christmas and a bountiful New year to you and your families!!!

First of all i would like to thank you for the hard work and the best effort you put on in your works, I personally appreciate all of it, small or big issues you handled it with respect. You make this gaming community a better and amazing for showing a respect for all the members opinions and suggestions. Thank you and more power to you all. 😘

Status
Not open for further replies.