XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revelation

Platinian
Dec 24, 2019
Türkiye
While thanking you for your wonderful service that you have successfully maintained, I wish all members and humanity a healthy and enjoyable new year when the pandemic is over. Happy new year.

Darkfoxx

Rookie
Sep 17, 2017
A graça e a paz, meus amados irmãos. Venho através desta mensagem lhes desejar um feliz natal, que não seja apenas uma data comemorativa mas sim que seja uma data espiritual, cujo o real motivo é o nascimento de Nosso redentor: Jesus Cristo. Aproveite esse momento para estar com aqueles que você ama, levando o amor de Cristo para eles, de forma que esta data seja marcada em seus corações no decorrer de todos os seus dias. Que o Senhor lhes abençoe com sua infinita bondade e misericórdia, que sua graça recaia sobre vocês diariamente. Assim lhes estendo as minhas felicitações.

ItsVecta

Rookie
Jun 18, 2020
United Kingdom
Merry Christmas to all members!

Everyone has had a tough couple of years with COVID-19 going around but we will always get through whatever struggles we face.

Since being a member here for such a long time now, I’ve grown to truly appreciate all of the content shared here. So thank you to everyone who participated in this community.

A special thank you to @TheArmKing for the content you share that I regularly use. I truly appreciate you.

It would be great to win and gain access to the VIP areas, but the most deserving will win.

Good luck to everyone entering!

Kind regards,
ItsVecta.

frigid

Rookie
May 27, 2020
Indonesia
this is a very useful community because it makes it easier for me to find mods that suit my desires, with this community I feel helped and very grateful to all admins and all working staff and modders who have taken the time to modify an application or game.

and thank you also for your patience in responding to our comments that always demand this and that.

Merry Chrismast and Happy New Year...

Status
Not open for further replies.