XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ligaya ッ

Awesome Active Platinian
Apr 21, 2018
Philippines
Binabati ko ng maligayang pasko at manigong bagong taon ang Platinmods sa pagbahagi ng di kalidad na Modded games at apps sa madla :) hayaan nyo kantahan ko kayo ng maikling Christmas song:

Sa may bahay ang aming bati, Merry Christmas na maluwalhati, ang pag ibig 'pag syang naghari, araw- araw ay magiging pasko lagi!
Ang sanhi po ng pagparito
hihingi po ng aginaldo
kung sakali kami'y perhuwisyo
pasensya na kayo't kami'y namamasko! pasko! :pepe023:
:pepe023:

LordAlucard

Platinian
Oct 10, 2018
Texas in yo ass
Some Christmas gifts are big, some are small, but the gift of the Platinmods site and y’all’s friendship is one I hold close to my phone and heart every day of the year, Merry Christmas PlatinMods

Tetsuchan

Platinian
May 8, 2019
USA
I always use platiomods.com to find mod apk. I really like this web.💕💗 very practical and free. hopefully this web will always be successful and stay smooth ~ thank you for providing the website. Very, very thank you.🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Cheer up~👏🏻💪🏻

John000

Platinian
Oct 13, 2019
United Kingdom
Just a few lines to let you guys know to have a good festive season, whichever way you celebrate it around the world.
It's not been the easiest last few years, but I'm sure that we are hopefully coming to an end of a bad time, and wish you all the best in the New Year for 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.