XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHADOWxEZIO

Platinian
Feb 25, 2021
Bangladesh
Happy new year 2022💝 Hope the upcoming year goes well. Covid pandemic has done enough. Donno how it gonna effect next year, but I'm am hopeful that everyone will be fine.

Though this 2021 was tough but games and shows were a great way of joy and this joy got even more enjoyable for modders like you!

I wish you guys will do much better the upcoming years💝😘 best wishes.

Happy new year

(ah... my Eng is weak)

Brat 435

Platinian
Jul 18, 2021
Hell
May this day bring you health and success. May you and your family experience God’s loving embrace. Merry Christmas to all!

Thank you for an entertaining me with awesome Mods in a difficult year ♥

FSFone

Rookie
Oct 19, 2021
Dubai
Since I discovered you guys, Platinmods has been my go-to and only source for Mods. The community is great and I know I can trust PMT tested mods without concern. Thank you to the PMT Modding Team, staff, and community for all the awesome work you guys do.

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :gif21:

Arco

Rookie
Mar 16, 2018
Feliz ano novo a todos. Que Deus nos proteja e nos ilumine cada a cada momento de 2022. Portanto, cabe a nós somente agradecer, por termos vida e força pra continuar lutando nesses tempos de escuridão. Paz de espírito para todos.

RhythmFlow

Rookie
Jan 1, 2021
Linkey Street 1830
Thanks to admins that created most cool mods for popular games i wish them good luck and happy christmas, maybe there is some errors in mod but still for me its best site of mods ever.

Happy christmas everybody! :pepe013:

Have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.