READ! You like to test mods? You like to help the community? Join the PTT!

Gospel

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Nov 11, 2019
United Kingdom
Samsung S8+ No Root

I'm 25, got lots of free time lately and thought I would use it to give back to this amazing community. I can test mods pretty much every day.

Discord is Ghospel#0727

Tempfr

Awesome Active Platinian
Mar 24, 2017
France
Phone : Samsung Galaxy S8+
Non Root

About my self:
i'm often chillin on platinmods to download modded games and test them... because i only like modded games now (only a few no modded are good nowadays.) I think i already tested 10 games in a day when i was bored...
I got discord but i'm french and my english is bad
Hope i can help this community and have fun too!

Mauro Gallego

Rookie
Jan 3, 2020
neiva
[QUOTE = "Desarrollador, publicación: 707114, miembro: 123281"]
Nota 9
Cualquier dispositivo rooteado y no rooteado

Comprender Android hasta el nivel binario, programador en C #, C ##, Java.
Expertos de Windows, distribuciones de Linux, el SDK antiguo, qué más xD

Selinux = <3

"Hagamos jailbreak a este dispositivo Android que emula iOS y arraigamos el sandbox con troncos de árboles" - WTF
[/CITAR]

Owww mira pues que bien haa será que puedo aprender de ti ?

Kunfuzed Anon

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Aug 25, 2018
Home
Samsung S8+ No Root

I'm 25, got lots of free time lately and thought I would use it to give back to this amazing community. I can test mods pretty much every day.

Discord is Ghospel#0727
Friend request sent on diskord.

zBxnq_

Platinian
Apr 20, 2019
New Zealand
Device: Samsung Galaxy s10e, v9.0.
Non-Root. Root in future.
Discord, prefer not to post profile name.

Have been playing games on my phone for quite a few years now, work fulltime but always have time to test a new mod posted up. Looking into modding myself hence why I have bought VIP, so I can view everything there is to offer on Platinmods. Will be Rooting my device soon, just missing the PC part of it at the moment. Have been non stop searching through Platinmods for days as I'm on annual holiday from work. Friendly, Smart'ish I guess ? not 25 like my profile says, just rather not show my age.

Hope you guys consider.
Thanks.

aer1n

Platinian On Fire
Jul 12, 2019
Chiyoda, Tokyo
Phone : Huawei P30 Pro
Non-Root

About my self
I love trying out games to see and discover new ones that I will enjoy. I play different genres of games and apps. I wanna join this position so that I can help other users to know if their chosen games are working or not before they download it to save them the trouble of wasting their time.

Edited: I can try out 5 (min) or more games, depends on my schedule.
I forgot to include that I have a Discord account. I'll check my id there. It's in my other phone.

Reallz

Rookie
Sep 6, 2019
Värmland
Phone: oneplus 7 pro
Root: YES
Discord: LC#6623

About My self:

Hello. My name is William and I'm from Sweden. I've downloaded multiple games from here that i'm not playing . It's just because i Want to test the mods. I'm 26 Y/o and My hobby is to hangout with Friends.

Brin

Platinian
Jul 25, 2018
USA
Phone Galaxy S7
root no
emulators Memu/Blue stacks/PrimeOS/Bliss
Discord:Brian#7809

About My self:
Name is Brian age 31 Have bin using moded apks for about 5 years and rooting phones for past 4 years Home on disability for last 3 years due to a work related accident so I have a abundance of time interested in becoming a tester to try to give back at least a little.

KingGaming

Testing Team Leader
Staff member
PTT Leader
MOD Tester
Jan 17, 2018
Earth
We are currently looking for ios testers both jb and non jb if you are interested please pm me.

Your sincerely PTT Leader KingGaming.

Reactions: Gospel

dulgugex

Platinian
Mar 28, 2019
singapore
Phone : XIAOMI MI 6X
Discord : dulgugex7
playing some mod games downloaded from here, for the time being I played jurassic world the game, dragon ball legends,mortal kombat,warhamer freeblade,and few simple games.
been tested few mod games also, think I'm able to tested 5 games a day

dulgugex

Platinian
Mar 28, 2019
singapore
Phone : XIAOMI MI 6X
Discord : dulgugex7
playing some mod games downloaded from here, for the time being I played jurassic world the game, dragon ball legends,mortal kombat,warhamer freeblade,and few simple games.
been tested few mod games also, think I'm able to tested 5 games a day
Android non root, MIUI 10 (based on Oreo)

Reysilva

Platinian
Apr 3, 2019
Hugs and Kisses!
Hello!

I have a JR7, a SG9 non root phones, and I use Nox and LD Player.

I have a discord and I'm very well versed with it, I have more free time than I care to admit and a lot of experience managing large online communities. I frequently play several mods a day on my own time, so I think this would be a nice way to be productive with it.

I'm always available and will get pinged if I get PM'd here or on Discord, so I can always be reached!

Thank you for your time!

Tags
jrptt ptt
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G OA [Shared] Do You Like Horny Bunnies? vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 7
M4KI OA [Shared] Would you like to run an idol café ? 2 [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 274
M4KI OA [Shared] Would You Like to Run an Idol Cafe? [18+] vFinal (HIDEBMOD) APK Age Restricted Games 312
G OA [Shared] Would You Give me a Ride? v1.0 Final MOD APK Age Restricted Games 0
G OA [Shared] I invite you! Succubus-san ~I’ll take your semen tonight too♪Close squeezing of a hungry mele~ vFinal MOD AK Age Restricted Games 4
Radon02 OA [Shared] iNSight of you [18+] v1.0 MOD APK (Port + Gallery Mod) Age Restricted Games 2
Shinoo OA [Shared] Can I call you mommy? ~Till I become your baby~ APK Age Restricted Games 16
G OA [Shared] Spirit Squeezing Devil’s 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I’ll Really End You~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 31
Shinoo OA [Shared] RPG Where You Get Reverse Raped Over and Over by Succubi ~Bad Ending Story~ v1.01 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 16
Impendent Shared [Tested] Hamster Town Ver. 1.1.223 MOD APK | Diamonds/stars increase when you spent | Unlimited coins Tested Shared Android MODs 3
DuongSus OA [Shared] You Let The Next Hero In 2 Ver. Completed APK | Paid game | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 24
DuongSus OA [Shared] You Let The Next Hero In Ver. Completed APK | Paid game | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 22
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Pastello You: Pastel Icon Pack v14.5 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
B PMT FREE MOD Choices: Stories You Play Ver. 3.3.0 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices | Free Premium Outfit | Hairstyles | Look EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 100
TryRoom Shared [Tested] You Must Build A Boat v1.6.1302 [Paid] Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G OA [Shared] You Can't Corrupt Me! ~Tale of the Naive Elven Swordswoman~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 26
Qim97 OA [Shared] iNSight of you [18+] v1.0 Complete MOD APK Age Restricted Games 30
Qim97 OA [Shared] Dirty Texts - Are You Sure? [18+] v1.0 Complete MOD APK Age Restricted Games 15
Radon02 OA [Shared] You Won't Take Her Away from My Side vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [18+] Rescuing You in the Infinite Loop Ver. 1.0.0 MOD Menu APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 52
G OA [Shared] Lost in You v0.7.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 7
G OA [Shared] You Can't Corrupt Me! ~Tale of the Naive Elven Swordswoman~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 32
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] MiUI 14 KWGT - Material You v9.0.1 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 5
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Another RPG Game You Will Love v8 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Qim97 OA [Shared] Time for You [18+] v0.26.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 15
G OA [Shared] A Simulation That Lets You Do Whatever You Want To A Domineering Young Lady v1.20 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 158
G OA [Shared] My Time with You vBook 2 Ch.24 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
KevinF3r Shared [Tested] Brain Out: Can you pass it? Ver. 2.6.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 9
G OA [Shared] Just for You - Kinetic Novel v9.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 9
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Empower You: Unlimited Audio v1.19.1-294 [Subscribed] Tested Android Apps 2
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Ultimate Facts - Did You Know? v6.8.3 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 3
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] MiUI 14 KWGT - Material You v8.0.1 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 5
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Ultimate Facts - Did You Know? v6.8.0 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Empower You: Unlimited Audio v1.18.1-284 [Subscribed] Tested Android Apps 2
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Pix You Dark Android Icon Pack v5.1.8 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 4
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Dynamic Material You icon pack v2.5.3 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 7
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pixly Material You - Icon Pack v2.8 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
G Open Request My Love for You is Evermore ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Light/Dark v3.1.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 6
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Nothing Material You Icons v1.2 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 10
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Light/Dark v3.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 4
乡HULҜ™ Shared [Tested] Can you escape the 100 room 7 v30 Mod APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pixly Material You - Icon Pack v2.7 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Icons v8.0.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 4
Pradzee AOS APP [Tested] Tag You v2.4.3 (Pro) Tested Android Apps 4
Yaskashije FREE MOD The World Ends With You Ver. 1.0.4 Mod Apk [God Mode | Massive Damage | Unlimited Currency | Paid Apk for Free] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 26
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Saga Material You icons v0.5 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Android 13 Material You KWGT v1.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 7
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] YOU KWGT I Android 13 Inspired v1.2.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 3
Axey PMT FREE MOD You Can't See Me Ver. 2.0 MOD MENU | Unlimited Ghost Points EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0