READ! You like to test mods? You like to help the community? Join the PTT!

Bilbilalaremake

Just Crazy
Aug 10, 2022
Bejing
I applied but the form didn't ask for my phone info past Android version.

Samsung Galaxy Note9, unrooted

This is literally my day. I am disabled and play different games, hoping to find mods because so many require energy now that you can't play longer than 10 or 20 minutes. I am cautious with where and how I test the mods because I legitimately do not want to be banned while still discerning the extent to which the mods give me new range as well as figuring out a few ways around shortcomings. Sometimes they're legitimate glitches - such as I've found in ARK: Survivor Evolved - where coding was overlooked and sometimes they're unavoidable exploits - such as in Howarts a Mystery - that exist because that's just how the game works. But you have to push boundaries to find these yet not so far as to be banned. So far I've only been banned on a single game and I believe that was jealousy from a group member as I used the mod so sparingly and spent real money on the game. That also is one reason I believe I have evaded detection, I'm willing and sometimes able to drop money which can't be done without connecting to the playstore through a licensed app.
Hey try emulators on pc y use ur own phone and give urself a headache

Bilbilalaremake

Just Crazy
Aug 10, 2022
Bejing
Three months and 1 day :pepe020:
I maybe older than that as i have other fake accounts lol but forgot abt then after i got stuck and dint know how to use website didn't even know to comment i think but came back searching for inflation rpg and found that dev is purposefully giving hard time to modders and preventing them from modding the game

D·Doze

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 12, 2018
Hail
Omg! I got accepted and messaged by VORTIGA directly himself but sadly I don't have the time now to be the tester. Thanks for the opportunity though, I really want that job few months ago. Well, Best wishes and Goodluck future testers!

P.S. It takes 3 months before I got accepted so patience is a virtue to all applicants out there.

• Love
Reactions: VØRTIGA

Bilbilalaremake

Just Crazy
Aug 10, 2022
Bejing
Omg! I got accepted and messaged by VORTIGA directly himself but sadly I don't have the time now to be the tester. Thanks for the opportunity though, I really want that job few months ago. Well, Best wishes and Goodluck future testers!

P.S. It takes 3 months before I got accepted so patience is a virtue to all applicants out there.
Oh u mean it took three months after u applied 😂😂

chickboypogi

Platinian
Jun 13, 2020
Metro manila
Huawei Nova 5T
Non - Root

I loved moded games thats why i am here please share more of it. thank you for this website i really enjoy every games here. more power Platinmods Devs and Staffs

ratwack

Rookie
Jul 21, 2018
somewhere
Applied on google docs, i'll be writing down some more details here.

My devices :
Xiaomi Redmi 5 - Rooted
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 - Not Rooted

I love modded games, i'm learning how to make one myself, but still have a long way to go. Here's my discord mangosteen#4048
I'm always free 24/7/365

Tempfr

Awesome Active Platinian
Mar 24, 2017
France
Hello, i sent a form today. can you check if i am avaible to be tester plz? ty
Can't edit , so i'll add some more informations too :

My device :

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G. - Not rooted (the only one i didn't rooted yet).
Version Android : V12.
Can Emulate games on Nox with LP.

Tags
jrptt ptt
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G OA [Shared] Do You Like Horny Bunnies? vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 7
M4KI OA [Shared] Would you like to run an idol café ? 2 [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 269
M4KI OA [Shared] Would You Like to Run an Idol Cafe? [18+] vFinal (HIDEBMOD) APK Age Restricted Games 306
G OA [Shared] Spirit Squeezing Devil’s 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I’ll Really End You~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 12
Shinoo OA [Shared] RPG Where You Get Reverse Raped Over and Over by Succubi ~Bad Ending Story~ v1.01 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 5
Impendent Shared [Tested] Hamster Town Ver. 1.1.223 MOD APK | Diamonds/stars increase when you spent | Unlimited coins Tested Shared Android MODs 3
DuongSus OA [Shared] You Let The Next Hero In 2 Ver. Completed APK | Paid game | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 20
DuongSus OA [Shared] You Let The Next Hero In Ver. Completed APK | Paid game | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 13
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Pastello You: Pastel Icon Pack v14.5 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
B PMT FREE MOD Choices: Stories You Play Ver. 3.2.0 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices | Free Premium Outfit | Hairstyles | Look EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 75
TryRoom Shared [Tested] You Must Build A Boat v1.6.1302 [Paid] Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G OA [Shared] You Can't Corrupt Me! ~Tale of the Naive Elven Swordswoman~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 22
Qim97 OA [Shared] iNSight of you [18+] v1.0 Complete MOD APK Age Restricted Games 24
Qim97 OA [Shared] Dirty Texts - Are You Sure? [18+] v1.0 Complete MOD APK Age Restricted Games 10
Radon02 OA [Shared] You Won't Take Her Away from My Side vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [18+] Rescuing You in the Infinite Loop Ver. 1.0.0 MOD Menu APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 44
G OA [Shared] Lost in You v0.7.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
G OA [Shared] You Can't Corrupt Me! ~Tale of the Naive Elven Swordswoman~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 32
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] MiUI 14 KWGT - Material You v9.0.1 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 5
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Another RPG Game You Will Love v8 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Qim97 OA [Shared] Time for You [18+] v0.26.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 13
G OA [Shared] A Simulation That Lets You Do Whatever You Want To A Domineering Young Lady v1.20 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 140
G OA [Shared] My Time with You vBook 2 Ch.24 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
KevinF3r Shared [Tested] Brain Out: Can you pass it? Ver. 2.6.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 9
G OA [Shared] Just for You - Kinetic Novel v9.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 8
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Empower You: Unlimited Audio v1.19.1-294 [Subscribed] Tested Android Apps 2
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Ultimate Facts - Did You Know? v6.8.3 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 3
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] MiUI 14 KWGT - Material You v8.0.1 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 5
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Ultimate Facts - Did You Know? v6.8.0 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Empower You: Unlimited Audio v1.18.1-284 [Subscribed] Tested Android Apps 2
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Pix You Dark Android Icon Pack v5.1.8 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 4
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Dynamic Material You icon pack v2.5.3 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 7
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pixly Material You - Icon Pack v2.8 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
G Open Request My Love for You is Evermore ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Light/Dark v3.1.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 6
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Nothing Material You Icons v1.2 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 10
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Light/Dark v3.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 4
乡HULҜ™ Shared [Tested] Can you escape the 100 room 7 v30 Mod APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pixly Material You - Icon Pack v2.7 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Icons v8.0.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 4
Pradzee AOS APP [Tested] Tag You v2.4.3 (Pro) Tested Android Apps 4
Yaskashije FREE MOD The World Ends With You Ver. 1.0.4 Mod Apk [God Mode | Massive Damage | Unlimited Currency | Paid Apk for Free] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 23
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Saga Material You icons v0.5 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Android 13 Material You KWGT v1.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 7
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] YOU KWGT I Android 13 Inspired v1.2.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 3
Axey PMT FREE MOD You Can't See Me Ver. 2.0 MOD MENU | Unlimited Ghost Points EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
G Shared [Tested] Would You Rather? Dirty Party v1.8 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Search Widget (Material You) v2.5 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
L Open Request Moments: Stories You Play ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
G Shared [Tested] Till you Last v0.3F MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3