READ! You like to test mods? You like to help the community? Join the PTT!

sawelmout

Platinian
Apr 11, 2019
Earth
Phones :
- Samsung J7 PRO (with root),
- Samsung S10 plus (no root)

about me:
im free af and i would love to test mods in order to help PlatinMods members and be usefull in this world :)

Reactions: ⊙_⊙

sawelmout

Platinian
Apr 11, 2019
Earth
Phones :

Discord:
sawelmout #8597

about me:
im free af and i would love to test mods in order to help PlatinMods members and be usefull in this world :)

KingGaming

Testing Team Leader
Staff member
PTT Leader
MOD Tester
Jan 17, 2018
Earth
Phones :

Discord:
sawelmout #8597

about me:
sent friend request on discord

Minh Dương

Platinian
May 24, 2019
Vietnam
We need your discord name and the four digit.
The answer to your question is we dont test mods made by our modders only the mods shared by the PST team.
my discord : Minh Duong#5106
Oh so i only allow to test mod by pst team ? Not the mod from everyone or mod from approved modder ?

KingGaming

Testing Team Leader
Staff member
PTT Leader
MOD Tester
Jan 17, 2018
Earth
Phone: Oppo A3S
Non-rooted
Discord: synyuu#8325
About: Currently, I'm free to test games anytime. I want to join the PTT's or JrPTT to manage mod apk (including apps).

Thank you
Sent you a friend request on discord

sawelmout

Platinian
Apr 11, 2019
Earth
i Sent you a friend request....accept it plz
Primary Device: Motorola E5 Plus Rooted
Secondary Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab E Non rooted but can root if needed

I usually get bored very quickly with games so I download and try out 10 games a day easily and will test just about anything out. I have discord although I will have to recover my password because I have not used it in a long time.
Thank you for the consideration!
you need a Discord account.....if you have one.......plz put your username and the 4 Degit Numbers

Ayagirik

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 29, 2018
Germany
Hi :3
Device: Samsung Galaxy J6+
Non rooted
How many mods I can test? Like 10 (If you want more I'll do it).
I literally have all the time in the world to test the mods. I am always online in discord in case of anything. Sorry if my english isnt too good (im from spain 18 yo u.u).
Discord: Darkithor#5389

Thank you very much for the opportunity ^^.
Cant find your name.

sawelmout

Platinian
Apr 11, 2019
Earth
Non rooted
I literally have all the time in the world to test the mods. I am always online in discord in case of anything. Sorry if my english isnt too good (im from spain 18 yo u.u).

Non rooted

we can't find you...
send me a request: sawelmout#8597

sawelmout

Platinian
Apr 11, 2019
Earth
I'm able to test it on
Devices: One Plus 6t & Samgung Galaxy S10+

I've been in the Pvt server business for awhile got into Android mods about 2yrs ago. I have about 15/hr's a day I can spare whatever I can test in that time then I'll test it im assuming around 10+ mods. I have 2 diff discords I'm available whenever let me know if you guys need help!
send me a request: sawelmout#8597
and i will contact you there

Tags
jrptt ptt
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G OA [Shared] Do You Like Horny Bunnies? vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 6
M4KI OA [Shared] Would you like to run an idol café ? 2 [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 269
M4KI OA [Shared] Would You Like to Run an Idol Cafe? [18+] vFinal (HIDEBMOD) APK Age Restricted Games 306
G OA [Shared] Spirit Squeezing Devil’s 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I’ll Really End You~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
Shinoo OA [Shared] RPG Where You Get Reverse Raped Over and Over by Succubi ~Bad Ending Story~ v1.01 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 5
Impendent Shared [Tested] Hamster Town Ver. 1.1.223 MOD APK | Diamonds/stars increase when you spent | Unlimited coins Tested Shared Android MODs 3
DuongSus OA [Shared] You Let The Next Hero In 2 Ver. Completed APK | Paid game | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 19
DuongSus OA [Shared] You Let The Next Hero In Ver. Completed APK | Paid game | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 13
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Pastello You: Pastel Icon Pack v14.5 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
B PMT FREE MOD Choices: Stories You Play Ver. 3.2.0 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices | Free Premium Outfit | Hairstyles | Look EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 74
TryRoom Shared [Tested] You Must Build A Boat v1.6.1302 [Paid] Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G OA [Shared] You Can't Corrupt Me! ~Tale of the Naive Elven Swordswoman~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 22
Qim97 OA [Shared] iNSight of you [18+] v1.0 Complete MOD APK Age Restricted Games 24
Qim97 OA [Shared] Dirty Texts - Are You Sure? [18+] v1.0 Complete MOD APK Age Restricted Games 10
Radon02 OA [Shared] You Won't Take Her Away from My Side vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [18+] Rescuing You in the Infinite Loop Ver. 1.0.0 MOD Menu APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 43
G OA [Shared] Lost in You v0.7.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
G OA [Shared] You Can't Corrupt Me! ~Tale of the Naive Elven Swordswoman~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 32
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] MiUI 14 KWGT - Material You v9.0.1 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 5
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Another RPG Game You Will Love v8 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Qim97 OA [Shared] Time for You [18+] v0.26.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 13
G OA [Shared] A Simulation That Lets You Do Whatever You Want To A Domineering Young Lady v1.20 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 140
G OA [Shared] My Time with You vBook 2 Ch.24 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
KevinF3r Shared [Tested] Brain Out: Can you pass it? Ver. 2.6.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 9
G OA [Shared] Just for You - Kinetic Novel v9.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 8
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Empower You: Unlimited Audio v1.19.1-294 [Subscribed] Tested Android Apps 2
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Ultimate Facts - Did You Know? v6.8.3 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 3
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] MiUI 14 KWGT - Material You v8.0.1 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 5
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Ultimate Facts - Did You Know? v6.8.0 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Empower You: Unlimited Audio v1.18.1-284 [Subscribed] Tested Android Apps 2
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Pix You Dark Android Icon Pack v5.1.8 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 4
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Dynamic Material You icon pack v2.5.3 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 7
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pixly Material You - Icon Pack v2.8 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
G Open Request My Love for You is Evermore ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Light/Dark v3.1.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 6
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Nothing Material You Icons v1.2 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 10
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Light/Dark v3.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 4
乡HULҜ™ Shared [Tested] Can you escape the 100 room 7 v30 Mod APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pixly Material You - Icon Pack v2.7 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Icons v8.0.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 4
Pradzee AOS APP [Tested] Tag You v2.4.3 (Pro) Tested Android Apps 4
Yaskashije FREE MOD The World Ends With You Ver. 1.0.4 Mod Apk [God Mode | Massive Damage | Unlimited Currency | Paid Apk for Free] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 23
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Saga Material You icons v0.5 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Android 13 Material You KWGT v1.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 7
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] YOU KWGT I Android 13 Inspired v1.2.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 3
Axey PMT FREE MOD You Can't See Me Ver. 2.0 MOD MENU | Unlimited Ghost Points EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
G Shared [Tested] Would You Rather? Dirty Party v1.8 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Search Widget (Material You) v2.5 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
L Open Request Moments: Stories You Play ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
G Shared [Tested] Till you Last v0.3F MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3