Cheat Requested:
  • Instant Win (Solo Missions)
  • Show Monster Status Details
  • Reveal Card Face
Have you tried any cheat engines?:
No -> I don't know how to use them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 2
You can't cheat/mod on this game it requires an active live internet connection, every time someone implements a new backdoor mod it instantly triggers on their servers and then the patch is updated by Konami. You can use the github mod on PC without steam but as far as I know you can not mod on mobile due to the active live connection the game requires, the sole purpose of why Konami released this game in this manner. The PC mod allows you to assign a temp port avoiding connection to Konami servers, but the profiles of switched back from mod to normal game again will be picked up giving you an instant ip ban on both steam/Konami and mobile devices. Never link the accounts using Konami I'd either. But hey use the free gems. 😅

They put the mods for duel links, but not for master duel.. people only play here now. I don't know if there are difficulties in modding the new version but it is an extremely necessary mod

They put the mods for duel links, but not for master duel.. people only play here now. I don't know if there are difficulties in modding the new version but it is an extremely necessary mod