FREE MOD [ROOT] Zenless Zone Zero Ver. 1.1.0 LSPosed Module | Damage & Defense Multiplier | Speed Hack

anyone manage to install it using shizuku and LSpatch? i tried the same way as before but cant install it, try to install it from the lspatch folder but the app got separated into 3 files. 1 apk file and 2 other files, anyone else facing the same issue as me?

anyone manage to install it using shizuku and LSpatch? i tried the same way as before but cant install it, try to install it from the lspatch folder but the app got separated into 3 files. 1 apk file and 2 other files, anyone else facing the same issue as me?
I did this again. Android 11

Just install the 3 split apks using zachiver or install the game on chrome or from apkcombo

i did using shizuku and lspatch and it said install failed. then i try to install from lspatch folder thorugh file explorer and saw the 3 separated files, before it was just one file and can install
Like I said install the game through apkcombo and try to patch it again