Honestly I dont know what you need help with. If the download page prevents you from downloading the file because of ads and pop-ups, then simply use an adblocker to hide all ads :)
Honestly I dont know what you need help with. If the download page prevents you from downloading the file because of ads and pop-ups, then simply use an adblocker to hide all ads :)
lol the latest version has no more free iap cuz I removed it. The dev patched it and I haven't had any ambition to dig deeper. Also it's not really needed bc the shop doesn't offer much
lol the latest version has no more free iap cuz I removed it. The dev patched it and I haven't had any ambition to dig deeper. Also it's not really needed bc the shop doesn't offer much
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.