100 Youtube Subscribers Commemoration Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyjaa529

Platinian
Mar 24, 2017
First of all CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR 100 SUBS, the truth is that everything in life is a reason to celebrate it, also, it is not that it is nothing, there are 100 people who decided to stay and see what else you can teach them.

My favorite games are "Gachas", more specifically when I had the opportunity to play Grand Chase, it was very comfortable to play and collect characters without having to spend a lot of money on it or play it for years

Games you work on, I tried Metal Slug, I liked it a lot and I liked the characters that I could collect

Unostentatious

Platinian
Nov 23, 2020
Secret
Favourite: Fate go mode menu(JP)

Reason: man being able to breeze through the game is so satisfying i hate grinding so i just put them at 100x damage all the time but when i want to challenge myself i put them back to normal??

Reactions: ༺Byakuya༻

YOUR SEXY BABE

Platinian On Fire
Oct 21, 2020
Every HEART
First of all big congrats bhai being 100 subcribers counts account in pmt if any body says my best mod then i refers then shadowgun war games it just ossom and being antiban for all thanks pmt team to make it for all ??

ar0045

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 9, 2021
Middle of Nowhere
so far my best and safe online mod i play is au2 online that you modded a week ago i think and still working and i didnt get a ban

the au2 mod is the auto bubble perfect mode

so more updates on au2 online mods i think

by the way congrats on 100 subs

in the future i hope you guys mod all kemco games i cant use lucky patcher on some of kemco games

mandela3000

Platinian
Nov 21, 2017
Be wary of fate and believe in yourself. Spend more hours realizing than dreaming, doing than planning, living than waiting because, although the one who almost dies is alive, the one who almost lives has already died.
I love all Games mods For making it easy and not having to spend a lot of money

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
First of all CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR 100 SUBS, the truth is that everything in life is a reason to celebrate it, also, it is not that it is nothing, there are 100 people who decided to stay and see what else you can teach them.

My favorite games are "Gachas", more specifically when I had the opportunity to play Grand Chase, it was very comfortable to play and collect characters without having to spend a lot of money on it or play it for years

Games you work on, I tried Metal Slug, I liked it a lot and I liked the characters that I could collect
Messages like this that are just blatant copy pastes won't be accounted; be ware of that.

Entea

Platinian
Dec 8, 2019
England
Congratulations on reaching 100 subs. I really like playing the Alto game and having extra coins and movement helps to reach those high scores.

SrTuts

Platinian
Aug 26, 2019
Brazil
congratulations on reaching 100 subscribers, the type of mods I like is what gives me more advantages, like Frag, I like to have infinite money.

Padero

Platinian
Dec 8, 2020
Kokiri Forest
I like plant vs zombies, game dev tycoon and bloons td 6, these are the games that I like, i like to cheat in theses games because, with them modded, you can do whatever you want with no concern.

Reactions: Testbot23

lepakde

Platinian
Dec 7, 2019
Indonesia
Congratulations for the 100 sub for your YT channel!

Thank you for making grindy, pay-to-win games more bearable to play. Thank you for providing a safe, trusted forum for people like me to get great mods without the overbearing ads.

I usually download mods for match-3 and turn-based RPG games, but now and then I decided to try something different, like ARPG or tower defense. I always look out for works by @DESLOKAT, and @TheArmKing whenever I'm here. That said, the other modders, admins and moderators in this forum are also doing outstanding work.

It's really hard for me to give any general constructive criticisms, since my experiences here has been very positive. All the admins, moderators and modders are really involved in their respective threads. Kudos to all of you, and keep it up! 1K subs is just around the corner!

str123stp

Platinian
Sep 24, 2020
Internet
Favourite: the game is Roblox.
Reason: great advantage over other players, and a lot of fun(walk through walls, fly and many more fun functions). Thanks PMT and other Platinian!!!!;)._.

Lucatinel

Platinian
Jul 14, 2020
Indonesia
Congratulartions on achieving 100 subscribers.
I love the Cookie Run kingdom mods & of course spotify mods. Thank you for admin PMT Modder @Bedo13 , Cookie run kingdom mods provide no skill cooldown time and thats shorthen my time upon adventuring even on higher level requirement, Thanks a lot sir. And the last but no least, thank you for admin @Arcaxia for the Spotify mod, it was truly really helpful for my day, thank you.

Thank you for all admins who provide platinmods.com, you have helped many people and have done amazingly great job.

Reactions: Cerberofire6
Status
Not open for further replies.