100 Youtube Subscribers Commemoration Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suryaa_2003

Platinian
Apr 22, 2020
Indonesia
I like Raid the Dungeon Mod. Because I think the game is very exciting, and the Mod that was made is very helpful. I don't know, maybe the VIP game is better. But I've never bought a VIP, I'm just taking part in a giveaway like this, so I can get VIP for free. I love something free:face12:

Reactions: kkimkim

Bacanas

Platinian
Jun 6, 2017
congratz :face30:
my favorite is tensura: king of monsters
and my favorite games is rpg and moba.

loska021

Rookie
Oct 8, 2020
GB
Congrats for 100 subs!,
My favorites game is have two condition, one for fair and two for unfair (mwehehehe), for fair i pick game like chessrush or autochess (idm what genre) for now, and for unfair i pick game MMORP/RPG, FPS / battle royale

My new experience on your Mode is Tensura : King of Monster, it's lot of fun for me, because the fiture have auto win, i can win every game.
But on my case, three has a error' when clearing battlefield.
Thank's You!

Xternight

Solid & Active Platinian
Jun 15, 2017
Zero To Hero
Congrats on 100 subs.
My favourite modded game type are gachas and rpg turn based, because i really like collecting waifu and my favourite modded game is arknights

Reactions: Kenzuso

maxli

Platinian
Jan 18, 2021
Germany
I like shooter and dungeon games . Most of the times online games. It's hard to find modded online games but in platinmods it's impressive how good the modder are. And i like this kind of games modded cause most of the times this are the bigger games. Like last day on earth or among us.

Hajirs

Platinian On Fire
Sep 27, 2020
Indonesia
Congratulations for 100 subscribers.
I don't like the game AU2 ID mod version that you made, because the feature you made will be easy to find out that someone is a cheat who can only play in bubble mode always gets s.perfect while in other modes it doesn't always get s.perfect.
Once again. congratulations for 100 subscribers

Kokozo

Platinian
Jan 18, 2019
Europe
Well,i love platinmods and i use mods cause as a poor person i cant pay to win like others no matter how much effort i put in game, so thats why.

Cyrpt00

Solid & Active Platinian
Nov 22, 2019
Philippines
Congrats on 100 subs! Next up will be 1,000! Let's go!

For me, I like playing modded FPS games. I know that having unfair advantage is annoying as hell, but hey, that's the goal when you play with mods, to annoy as much players as possible before you get banned. But In my experience, I just play them for fun because why not? Games should be fun no matter how you play it.

Keiran98

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Oct 4, 2020
Tamriel
my favourite game to mod are match 3 games as it is generally pretty easy to find the offsets lol

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
CONGRATES TO OUR 2 LUCKY WINNERS:

@Kamvret
@Dodo420

Your accounts have just acquiered VIP status for one whole month starting from today. We hope you enjoy it to the fullest! :gif06:

As for the other users who took part in it (or just came by), thank you very much for doing so.
I hope all of you who missed get better luck next time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.