Not open for further replies.

Spidernation

Support
Staff member
Support
Approved Modder
Oct 8, 2019
United States
Hmm i like idle game mods. Although the mod hasnt been updated in so long like dungeon corporation is the only game i play . I let game run 24-7 when the mod existed i never abused it just used for free skins and pet box as it had infinite fairy stones . It helped because getting enough skins for a certain type would take months of 24-7 game play running for 1 level when your high up there in the difficulty . I used for fun not to abuse and become number 1. As a person who runs the the game 24-7 . The main reason i like idle games because it doesnt take too much time to get better at it unlike most game where you have to spend hours and hours playing a game to get better. I just let it run get my essence and level up plain and simple

Rokeking

Platinian
May 3, 2019
Argentina
Hi. How are you doing?
I really like the modded rpg or fps games.
Almost all of them are pay to win thats the main reason for me to use the mods.
Thanks!

DatBoiModz

Platinian
Jul 26, 2018
Italy
Gratz for the 100 subs! Darn i should be more active in the community BTW, literally created the account 2 years ago, yet i visited 7/8 times in total >.>
I usually like cheating in JRPG games such as Grand Summoners, but more generically i like cheating on Japanese games since they are pretty P2W.
Since Princess Connect! Re: Dive hack has been released for VIP only, i'd love to get myself a VIP, though i'm pretty broke tbh.
Last thing: GL Everyone!

Mercurialx

Awesome Active Platinian
Nov 21, 2017
Wow! Congrats for having 100 subs! I hope that you could have more subs in the years! Not only because of the mods, but also because the content and the joy that it brings.

An MMORPG or Adventure type game are my always favorite when it comes to playing modded games. Because it can save through online and not wasting time playing the game. Also, we can compete against whaler, coz they are always at the top. Thank you for experience what it like to be at the top. You're one the underrated GOAT here at PM. :gif07:

dddddfffff2

Rookie
Jun 29, 2017
Congrats for 100 sub.
I love gacha games, the games I play are line gundam war and lol wildrift, but anyway, congratulations, the stuff will reach 1k sub soon.

OnionJJ

Platinian
Aug 17, 2019
Việt Nam
Thanks for your mods.
I'm a user of free mods, so I'm asking you: "I hope you'll still maintain and develop more innovations for us. ?

Forkens

Rookie
Sep 30, 2018
2D World
Well, I like RPG, dungeons, roguelike and gacha games, although I don't really play games these days now because I'm busy reading LNs,WNs and Manga ?

KuhWinkADink

Platinian
Apr 6, 2020
Usa
I like turn based games back and forth fighting is fun, i like to use mods though cause p2w ruins games and i just want to experience the full effects of the game with $$$( usually start a new game every few days)

Kamvret

Rookie
Oct 26, 2018
Indonesia
Congrats on 100 subs bro
My favorite mod is Bully Anniv and gta Sa because i love both game and the memories when im playing for the first time on ps2

Arcaxia

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Aug 20, 2020
World of Animation
Congratulartions on achieving 100 subscribers.
I love the Cookie Run kingdom mods & of course spotify mods. Thank you for admin PMT Modder @Bedo13 , Cookie run kingdom mods provide no skill cooldown time and thats shorthen my time upon adventuring even on higher level requirement, Thanks a lot sir. And the last but no least, thank you for admin @Arcaxia for the Spotify mod, it was truly really helpful for my day, thank you.

Thank you for all admins who provide platinmods.com, you have helped many people and have done amazingly great job.
Actually it was just luck for me, if you want to say thanks for that. then tell @Aqualax firstly. because he was the one who always posted it before me ??

Arcaxia

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Aug 20, 2020
World of Animation
@Yaskashije And for you, keep up your hard work as a modder. I hope your subscribers will increase with time. never give up and keep trying. I also playing your modding game "AU2".

I am proud to join here and have great modder like all of you in here "PMT Modder & Of Course Approved Modder too". I will wish you all the best. Good luck ?

• Love
Reactions: Yaskashije

Kidklone

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 3, 2018
Toilet
congrats on the subs man :D,dont worry,we will see you cross 1k atleast ez,hmm i cant say a specific mod which i like since i use a lot of it from the site,so i will say g-bo's optc and yeowangs legends [free version since i am a scrub] :face16:

Palco

Platinian
Jan 19, 2020
Locating...
My favorite modded game type is JRPG. I find it fun to have great advantages over this games by using the mods and this gives me a lot of progression throughout the stories or events. This saves my time by using this mods and makes my gameplay more easier and convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.