PMT FREE MOD [18+] Azure Taboo (Nutaku) Ver. 0.3.0 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier, God Mode

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
D*mn right! Devs won't make in-game economy better but instead trying to prevent cheat lol.
At least in latest in-game patch, I can play game normally without cheats.
If cheat could be fixed, God blessed u, lolakulu, and I will revisit the game, or else I would ignore it for my own good.
hm i just checked reinstalling my mod and u know what? it very easily cleared the levels? i think the error u got was a bug too not a anticheat try again.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261001-112913.png
    Screenshot_20261001-112913.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20261001-113156.png
    Screenshot_20261001-113156.png
    986.8 KB · Views: 14
My guess, the game will try to calculate DMG index of whole match, and till the end, if we cheating, ofc the DMG causing will much bigger than expected so the result between "our cheated moves" vs. the calculation will be mismatched.
So, either disable this function or reducing cheated footprint, is the only way I supposed.
Btw, which asset files to "understand" what devs did? I can upload here to analyze.
========
Regarding EROLABS version, I don't understand why no complaints there like mod not working, etc...?
Erolabs version definitely detects cheat as well. I was actually banned lol.
 
hm i just checked reinstalling my mod and u know what? it very easily cleared the levels? i think the error u got was a bug too not a anticheat try again.
Actually I'd "carefully" uninstalled and reinstalled the game once with your new apk before reporting here. But okay, I'll retest and notify later!
 
I uninstalled and reinstalled the APK file, but the error still persists
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-10-01-20-20-21-507_com.veloraworldwidecultural.azuretaboo.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-10-01-20-20-21-507_com.veloraworldwidecultural.azuretaboo.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 4
Tags Tags
azure taboo jrpg role playing

Similar threads

  • Suggestion Suggestion
Open Request Azure Tale
Replies
4
Views
1K
  • Suggestion Suggestion
Open Request Azur Lane
Replies
169
Views
53K
Back
Top Bottom