This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHADOWxEZIO

Platinian
Feb 25, 2021
Bangladesh
Platinmods team is like the PowerRangers! Protectcing us with some awsome mods and saves our time and deliver some dope enjoyment People with some talents, can share there work with everybody It feels like everybody here is same, like brothers

VELOCIRAPTOR

Rookie
Jun 25, 2020
No
[QUOTE = "Braz-Mods, post: 2142973, membro: 294587"]
: gif09:
[/CITAZIONE]
È da circa un anno che sono con voi, siete fantastici

Loit

Platinian
Nov 6, 2020
Itali
Where is the exclusive mod from the PlatinMods website, I love Platinmods because of standoff2, I love Platinmods because of mikaCybertoon, I love Platinmods because of the availability of private server games ... But somehow a lot of exclusive mods from platinmods are starting to disappear, mica rarely re -uploads and private servers from rotten games,I don't need vip but I just need platinmods to continue developing its exclusive game mods, making the web look more friendly.thank you . I hope Platinmods will remain consistent now and in the future .

Rias

Platinian
May 4, 2019
Anonymous
So good to hear that
Congratulations PMT
You all did the hard work keep it up thanks ^_^

Liandhifi01

Platinian
Feb 15, 2018
Soo love this platinmods because this mod have some modded game that other site dont have and absolutely... With no ads!!!

abby4

Platinian
Feb 19, 2019
germany
No wonder, that you reached the 2 millions. Where when not here can you get so good mods So I will be happy to annouce this in Twitter and FB

comex21

Platinian
Nov 9, 2017
Indonesia
Gratz platinmods, already reach 2 million member, i hope this forum is getting bigger and people acknowledge this forum. I wish for admin, staff, modder and member in this forum to stay healhty.
What i like about this forum is the mod app and game is up to date.

Rias

Platinian
May 4, 2019
Anonymous
Definitely mate
Congratulations PMT for your a achievements keep growing we will always support you.
Great work guys ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.