READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hero6542

Platinian
Sep 5, 2017
I have been using platinmods for more than 2 years .. Congratulations for reaching such a hight .. the thing I like about platinmods is that they write everything about their mods in description .. even the risk of getting banned and all those stuffs.. other sites don't care .. here we have an active community and supporting staffs ... Thanks a lot for making my teen years much more enjoyable .. you guys are best ❤♥❤♥

Leonico

Platinian
Mar 19, 2019
France
I have been here for over one year and you guys give us plenty of games and do your best to satisfy us even if some games are impossible.
Thank you for the job done and congratulation reaching this milestone.

gn8177616

Rookie
May 11, 2021
Taiwan
Thanks to this forum, so I have more time to enjoy life and play games at the same time!!
But I only used free resources before, so I created an account after May 2nd...
I still hope to have the opportunity to get a month of VIP:pepe002:

Tafiel

Rookie
Oct 10, 2020
Itaewon
저는 많은 사람들이 형편없는 사람들을 위해 모드를 만드는 데 도움을주는 방식을 좋아합니다. 우리는 거대한 커뮤니티이기 때문에 우리가 연결되어 있다고 느끼고 항상 감사합니다.
대단히 감사합니다 🧡

I like how lots of people help make mods for those that can't afford we are a huge community it makes us feel connected and we R always appreciative
THANK YOU VERY MUCH 🧡

SantetCyber

Platinian
Nov 3, 2019
Sky
The mods more useful than useless.
No AD on Mods is the best.
The modders responding the comment.
And yes, it's just the best place. (But not all of my favorites game is here like on other site but still i like this site but stop using VIP)

Ripper914

Rookie
May 12, 2021
21 William st
Hola a todos. Tengo una duda, cuando hay cada actualización de cada juego. Se pierde el progreso teca comenzar de Cero. O no soy nuevo jugando con mods y tengo esa duda. Alguien que sepa. Gracias

Status
Not open for further replies.