READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferry2000

Platinian
Sep 25, 2020
HK
Twitter Following , that is not a big reason that why I support platinmods, it just great. Easy to use, make the game easy, the game bam rate is so low. Also the mod game update frequency is high. Superb work all modders.

nobitaszn

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 18, 2020
United Kingdom
Thank you guys for all the countless hours of enjoyment with the awesome mods!

Very friendly people here as well.
Followed on Twitter as it is my main social.
Good luck!

jacobrocks11

Rookie
Apr 13, 2020
Under The Poo Tree
I think Platinmods are one of the top page with very reliable and top grade mods, even some of the other pages are using Platinmods for their download 😅. That's how you know it's top teir, when other pages is claim the mods as theirs even though it have the Platinmods watermark🤭

lisu666

Solid & Active Platinian
May 28, 2019
新加坡
Hello Modders first of all thanks to all platinmods Modders and congratulations for 2 million registered members!!
we all thanks to you guys you are working hard for us we love you and respect you please keep it up we love you guys

mafukah

Rookie
Sep 6, 2020
Aus
What's more to love than sticking it to some greedy devs and play those pay to win games for freeeeee. I'm Aussie so I should win 😁

avael

Rookie
Jun 13, 2019
indonesian
congratulations for 2 million registered members.. First time i heard about this site when my friend tell me he's know a good site for many mod game, well he's right

23 month passes and here im now..

Status
Not open for further replies.