READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plays

Platinian
Nov 25, 2019
G-Bo
I like platinmods because it's have too many free mod and no ads , now i try to mod something by myself thanks for tutorial it's very useful.

HarukiHiro

Platinian
Nov 9, 2020
Jupiter's moon
POG 2m Members! Congrats!!!! Also Thanks for modding games it's really fun to make it one hit or unli money smthn like that I'm glad that this website exist but if it's not then what's the point of playing games.... Lmao anyway congrats again!!

Powcow

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 4, 2020
Konoha
Been here for long,Took vip long time ago but still active because modders and the mods of this site is really unbelievable, I have seen this forum grow it's truly amazing how much members are there currently cheers guys I don't care if I get Vip or not but as long as this forum exist I am good. Thank you for your services.

Reactions: Red Piotrus

Red Piotrus

Platinian
Jan 8, 2020
Zombieland
Why I like you? You are not a scam site. I tried one of your mods and it worked for over a year. Sadly, the support stopped, but I heard rumours there may be something in the VIP and I'd like to check it out.

SinKaOs

Platinian
Aug 17, 2020
India
BEST SITE FOR MODS I'VE EVER SEEN. THE MODS WORK PERFECTLY AND THE MANAGEMENT IS ALSO VERY HELPFUL, THEY REPLY VERY FAST AND KEE THE GAMES UPDATED TO LATEST VERSION.

AFTER I SAW THE GAM MODS HERE , I STOPPED PLAYING OR DOWNLOADING GAMES FROM PLAY STORE LOL.

I FEEL SOOO LUCKY TO COME ACROSS THIS SITE.

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR HARD WORK GUYS.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL

tophnaang

Rookie
Aug 11, 2019
Singapore
Been using platinmods for a long time and I love using this because of its availability and accessibility. Thank you to all the Modders who helped out with the many requests as well. One of the best modding sites I know :face45:

Status
Not open for further replies.