READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erumaro08

Rookie
Jun 21, 2020
Germany
I like the hard work of all modders, I like the good usability of the site and I like the superb support if you have questions. The tutorials are awesome! THANK YOU for all this! 🥰

Azure11

Rookie
May 16, 2021
Europe
I only have joined today but I can see the hard work and love the staff puts into mods! Especially when someone is troubled as they do what is possible to solve the problem when others simply couldn't care less. I really appreciate it. 😊
This is a very large and lovely community full of people who wants to learn something new and I can't wait to see more of it!

INKrar

Platinian
Nov 3, 2019
USA
I like platinmods as a whole site/forum. Thanks to the admins and mods for their well moderation. And love to the nodders from the core of my heart 💜🖤

May 16, 2021
Th
I really love this web community because of the easy to use mod and no ads in-game compared to other community such as Blackmods etc. Platinmods's community is really strong the mod is very quick at updated another opinions was platinmod has many variety mod to download for FREE!
Finally
all of this is why i ♥ platinmods

"You want a mod , Platinmods"
Thank you for all supported mod since this has benn created😍😍😍

SoraMafuUraSaka

Platinian
Nov 19, 2020
Vietnam
The games in exclusive android I like the game in there because some of them is hard to modded and also downloading the games & apps is easy the link is just there. For me Platinmod is #1 Gaming Website for Gamers😄💕

Status
Not open for further replies.