READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cry

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 23, 2018
( ͡°ᴥ ͡° ʋ)
i've been here for more than 3yrs now, and so far this is the most active mod website i've ever visited. mods and other creators are friendly and helpful, also they updated the mods early. so happy part of this family. (≧(エ)≦ )

CXSquad

Platinian
Jul 10, 2020
Malaysia
I need that VIP, I've wanted to access VIP member for a long time & also congratulations on 2 million members. I hope that the 2 million members will increase the modders to do more great modding. Good Job , btw i really need VIP :)

dhenyxtc

Rookie
May 9, 2020
Indonesia
yes I have liked all the websites from platinmods ... What do I like about PlatinMods? 1. Lots of mods that have been provided by Platinmods for free ... and I hope that in the future Platinmods can be like this providing the best mods for loyal members ... thank you:face46:

-b1nat0g-

Platinian
Oct 18, 2019
Las Piñas City
Congratulations to the whole team and staffs of Platinmods! You guys are the reason why you have achieved this goal. You always put out if not the best but good quality mods for both android and iOS community. You also provide good customer support for all your members here. Just keep doing what you guys do best! Thank you so much! More power!

Status
Not open for further replies.