READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saxenachirag2000

Solid & Active Platinian
May 13, 2020
India
I love this community because here you guys provide latest trending games mods for free and Whenever i asked anything regards modding, you guys everytime replied to my query. I joined this community last year and i visit this everyday. Whenever i ask to update the mods,i always got new update from you in next day.
Thank you everyone for your hard work from making tutorials and for uploading latest mods for free.
Take Care Everyone🙂❤

Jojoblack80

Platinian
Aug 1, 2019
Malaysia
Congrats to all PMT staffs and Especially Gbo~ :pepe007: This is just the beginning, PMT is the top modding site and will always stay at the top. it hasn't even been a year since Platinmods reached 1 million members, and in just 10 months they have reached 2 millions.. AMAZING.

Boi2728

Platinian
Dec 6, 2020
Dark place
What I like about the platinmods is the people are nice and there are many mods for free for those who dont have money to buy vip. Even modding is just a hobby they still work hard for it. Thank you for helping noob player to be pro player. May the Platinmods live forever.

Reactions: Yeowang

KaizaOni

Platinian
Mar 18, 2018
Bintulu
What I like about Platinmods? A lot stuff like frequent update,the chats although sometimes just weird stuff I see in the chat and well what can I say it just fun being here.

Reactions: Yeowang
Status
Not open for further replies.