READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomboytsundere

Platinian
Mar 18, 2020
VN
I have been in search for quality mods platform and Platinmod turns out to be my last stop. The team is quick-responding, polite and supportive, and their mods are wonderful. I love Platinmods.

tomboytsundere

Platinian
Mar 18, 2020
VN
I have been in search for quality mods platform and Platinmod turns out to be my last stop. The team is quick-responding, polite and supportive, and their mods are wonderful. I love Platinmods.

KimoMaka

Platinian
Jun 30, 2020
Us
What I love in platinmods is the diversity of the games that are getting modded, all genres, from action to adventure to puzzle... I really enjoy just exploring through the topics discovering new games !
Congrats on the 2 M :face20:

Jun 5, 2020
MOROCCO
I really downloaded all my games from this site, it's clear and neat and easy. The best thing is when I don't find my favourite games modded at least I learn the reason why from other users and that make me more happy and less sad. Best luck for everyone and thank you so much for your hard work. 😆😆

GiyuuTMK

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 31, 2017
I love Platinmods wholeheartedly and I love helping out by creating new free mods for the forum

JershonYT

Platinian
Jan 28, 2019
Philippines
The thing i like about this website is the variety of Mod they have for games specially online games, and the mod menu they prepare is super friendly to the environment in my screen, and thank you specially to the people who moded the games, because of you guys i can know reach the top with your mods, anyways thanks for everything and i have been in this website i think since 2019, and been using the mod from this website even until today, thanks for everything you guys have done, and also thanks for letting us member know and play different variety of games, cuz i don't even like playing RPG games but now am playing RPG Games thank to your mod, keep up the good work, and have a nice day y'all

Rayted-R

Platinian
Jul 31, 2019
USA
What I like on Platinmods is how on nearly every post, 40%+ of people don't listen to instructions and we eventually give up on them in about 2 days.

YazIsmail

Rookie
May 5, 2018
Malaysia
Best mod website ever.. Dun have so many ads thats anoy.. All download is check by modder.. All is consider safe.. Stable in no BS.. LOL

Amat mantap website ni.. Gratis ya amat.. Support habis.. Ngak ada yg bisa melawan.. Huhu..

Wikwikwik

Platinian
Dec 2, 2018
Purwakarta
Congratulations G-Bo And All Staff Platinmods🤗🙏 The Best Site Modder Hack Game 👌🏻Coz Platinmod All Game Become Fun Play, 2 Years I Have Been Here WoHoOo:face27::face05::gif58:

tianangmuadong

Platinian
Jan 22, 2019
Tay ninh tphcm
Xin chào các Modder trước hết cảm ơn tất cả các Modder platinmods và chúc mừng 2 triệu thành viên đã đăng ký !!
tất cả chúng tôi cảm ơn các bạn, các bạn đang làm việc chăm chỉ vì chúng tôi, chúng tôi yêu các bạn và tôn trọng các bạn, hãy tiếp tục phát triển chúng tôi yêu các bạn...!

Status
Not open for further replies.