READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iherxy

Platinian
Jun 17, 2019
iOS World
Dear PlatinMods

at Platinmods, I made many friends and gained a lot of experience
Platinmods gave the best service
did not disappoint
lots of memories.

Thank you and congratulations on the 2 million members!

Bismillah Semoga Menang, Amin!

theRikudo

Rookie
Jan 25, 2021
Italy
Beginner's luck going to hit me!

Thank you for helping out those who, for any reason, can't afford paid apps, hence have the chance to get them here!

mariusmihai226

Platinian
Feb 23, 2020
linz
This website is the most effective and has the most decent staff members and they respond fast and give you solve to any problems

Daftpunk48

Platinian
Aug 31, 2019
France
This platform is just magical, amazing! Free MODs, no ads, i upgrade to VIP every months. The moderators are top and responsive. Keep going, it's just happiness ! :)

GGlord

Platinian
Apr 2, 2018
Uranus
"Mahal ko kayo modders" Thanks for the free verified mods. Never failed to amaze me with your modding skills! much love and respect to all modders!

Kokozo

Platinian
Jan 18, 2019
Europe
I love platinmods and im using it for years now, but im not a vip and the only 2 games i was enjoying as non-vip are SW and SAOIF...now they are vip since a long time , it makes me sad

Risukishuu

Platinian
Apr 3, 2020
Indonesia
I don't have reddit account.. Sorry...
What i like about platinmods? Hmm..
-modders are fast respond ..
-fast update
-and the game mod is satisfying for me

blunky

Platinian
Nov 19, 2020
Middle Earth
Thanks to Platinmods I can Stay away from harmful malicious mods that fill my device with UNWANTED ADS! They always provide quality service with no such malicious tricks to earn money. They want you happy, that's their goal. I can be sure to download quality on platinmods.com.

radi0ff

Platinian
Feb 20, 2020
Germany
Gz for 2mil :) and i dont like u... i love u all gays for that great work what u daily doing for us... thnx a lot GG

hello@pp

Platinian
Feb 4, 2021
China
oh, dear, thanks to all platinmods Modders and congratulations for 2 million registered members!!
i 'd like to join the party!

Status
Not open for further replies.