READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BORob

Platinian
Dec 5, 2020
Germany
Need vip pllllease xd.
I love your mods, thx for the hard work from all mod makers! Best mod for me atm is the tt2 from nik2143. Comfort mod XXL 👍

Alucard013

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 9, 2018
indonesia
This is the best mod site because there are many mods I can use, such as game mods, app mods, and private servers. thanks to all modders who update their mods every day, Platinmods the best gaming community.

zerstorerrr

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 24, 2020
Mordor
I love platinmods.. Its just mostly modders are very helpful in nature.. They reply to all the comments on threads.. From the day i joined i didn't see anyone who asked a question and didn't get his reply.. Sorry for my bad English 😅

Poccame

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 11, 2018
PMT is da best andromod eva in my life, y'all know and that d truth, and its just simple community, with all awesome modder. Keep your journey to da best great community PMT. Wish me luck not nut.

CANGO

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Mar 13, 2018
Place you don't know
I don't know what to say man... But here are my some fav modders.. G-BO, AdnixSH and Yeowang.. Well all. Modders here are nice.. But they are the ones i interacted mostly.. There was a time when i was trying to mod a game and then i found this guy AdnixSH here...I was a total noob at tht time 😅 but he helped me and explains everything tht what are lib files etc etc..i won't forget tht ever 😊

Mizzani

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 1, 2020
Indonesia
I did not comment at length, I just wanted to say that I hope you can still be more successful

Bacanas

Platinian
Jun 6, 2017
Congratulations to the whole team for their hard work and to the users who love and visit platinmods every day
we are definitely now a big family of 2 million this is amazing :gif45:

VolthTF637

Platinian
Jan 26, 2021
Indonesia
I like platimods because almost all the games I like are here, I really appreciate your hard work especially for modders who have made mod versions of the games I like. Never get tired of our requests, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.