READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need vip pllllease xd.
I love your mods, thx for the hard work from all mod makers! Best mod for me atm is the tt2 from nik2143. Comfort mod XXL 👍

This is the best mod site because there are many mods I can use, such as game mods, app mods, and private servers. thanks to all modders who update their mods every day, Platinmods the best gaming community.

I like platinmods and also turtles :pepe009:.

giphy.gif

I love platinmods.. Its just mostly modders are very helpful in nature.. They reply to all the comments on threads.. From the day i joined i didn't see anyone who asked a question and didn't get his reply.. Sorry for my bad English 😅

PMT is da best andromod eva in my life, y'all know and that d truth, and its just simple community, with all awesome modder. Keep your journey to da best great community PMT. Wish me luck not nut.

I don't know what to say man... But here are my some fav modders.. G-BO, AdnixSH and Yeowang.. Well all. Modders here are nice.. But they are the ones i interacted mostly.. There was a time when i was trying to mod a game and then i found this guy AdnixSH here...I was a total noob at tht time 😅 but he helped me and explains everything tht what are lib files etc etc..i won't forget tht ever 😊

Congratulations to the whole team for their hard work and to the users who love and visit platinmods every day
we are definitely now a big family of 2 million this is amazing :gif45:

I like platimods because almost all the games I like are here, I really appreciate your hard work especially for modders who have made mod versions of the games I like. Never get tired of our requests, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom