READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkullRose333

Rookie
Jan 27, 2021
Findlay
I was here for a long time I really like the website has so many hacks and mods and I really enjoyed I hope this grow bigger in the future:D

Mad maxxx

Platinian
Feb 26, 2020
Pakistan
Thanks to all platinmods Modders and congratulations for 2 million registered members!!
Thank u guys, we love you and respect you please keep Up the good work

Suryaa_2003

Platinian
Apr 22, 2020
Indonesia
No, you're late. But, even so I really like platinmods because there are many online games they can hack. I hope that in the future, this community can grow even bigger

Yanzz

Kicked
Feb 24, 2021
XD
Uhmm really i don"t like some of the staff attitude yet the power is invalid on real life ( everyone have boss above us ) And it is a gaming world so not much botherd. Anyway Best wishes for 2M in between the tough days. Do not want any controversy regarding this post. so members please avoid my content and no need to quote me. Thanks

Jarmenkell2

Rookie
Oct 8, 2020
Philippines
Hello PMT freaks, just calling you guys freaks coz when it comes to mods you guys are beast. This is still my favorite site ever since I discover it a year ago. Some of mods out there are not as good as you did guys. I saw some of mods in the other site but they categorized it as VIP, but whats the best here in Platinmods is lots of exciting games has mods and its all freaking free. You guys really knows how to satisfy us when it comes to modding. Great work PMT ✌

Apr 27, 2021
Argentina
What i like most about Platinmods is it's mod menus, I love being able to just turn the mods on and off without constantly having to install and unistall apks and in fact that's how I came to this page, I downloaded a mod from someone in YouTube (don't even remember his name lol) and entered the link that's in the text when you started the game
Great page full of excellent free mods and even better VIP mods so I hope I win hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.